The Story of Hwa Grimes

The Story of Hwa Grimes

A Story by Alexander's Books
"

Read the Preface cause it wont fit in here without tweaks just know this was my first work and I am better than I was at that point. Hope you enjoy The Story of Hwa Grimes

"

Preface: this is the first of my prompt works, I don’t know when exactly that is, but I know I did multiple the same day around May 8th 2019 as my date created date suggests, I may or may not be including the original prompts word for word in these. in summary the scenario in this first writing is that our main Character Hwa Grimes, a school aged female with the best name any of these prompts have ever given me, and as you can see with some of my later entries there is some crazy stuff, and she has the goal to overcome a great embarrassment,  her name apparently not enough of a big one I wrote something else,   now on with the show:


‘Hwa Grimes was a normal girl for a while but one day… She was walking to her school Cline High, but when she walked to the door there they were, Lia and Chuck, the school bullies. Now Hwa was sadly known as the class nerd and was therefore bullied a lot and today was no exception. They walked up to Hwa and started teasing her “ ‘ay where ya’ books? Ya’ got som’ books? We kno’ ya’ do.” They started grabbing at her backpack, she tries to push them off of her “Hey, stop it! It isn’t funny!” “What you don’t want us to see them ya’ nerd!” They managed hit it off her and it falls open spilling out all her textbooks all over, she tries to hide and put them away, but everyone saw them, to her dismay. “So ya’ do have som’?” Chuck said with a grin so big and devious it might’ve been mistaken for barbed wire curled around the prisoner preventing their escape. “Knew it Books, ya’ know what? That’s what I’ll call ya’ Books, fits ya’ egghead!” “My name is not Books, or egghead! It’s Hwa Grimes that’s my name and I like it!” Hwa said. “Yeah only a Egghead like you would like such a’ stupid name! “Lia sound bouncing the comment back like a Tennis player and it was obviously match point. Hwa taken back by Lia’s comment was fired up and said with her own grin "Well as least I’ll pass High school! See you two in a homeless shelter!” She said as she walked off the crowd that steadily grew around her gasped. Chuck tried to comeback with a “I don’t even know what that is! Probably from one of your… Dumb nerd books…. Ya’ egghead” but it was too late they lost and Hwa walked off triumphant maybe and just maybe sometimes being a nerd has its perks.’

© 2020 Alexander's Books


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on October 26, 2020
Last Updated on October 26, 2020
Tags: Short Story, Female Protag, Prompt

Author

Alexander's Books
Alexander's Books

Stockport, OH



About
Hey welcome to my page I'm a new writer in a small town and I like writing all sorts of things! Prompts are my favorite though so if you have any ideas or suggestions on what to write send them my way.. more..

Writing