The Story of Hung Graffis

The Story of Hung Graffis

A Story by Alexander's Books
"

The preface says it better because I'm too wordy for a description!

"

Preface: Part 3 to my daring writings, the undercover mission of a certain Hung Graffis, (I mentioned these name are weird) an underground snoop with a fascination in secret organizations, with the opposition being a Norman Abernethy, but that’s all I want to add, this message will not self destruct so take your time reading it:

Part 3 to my daring writings, the undercover mission of a certain Hung Graffis, (I mentioned these name are weird) an underground snoop with a fascination in secret organizations, with the opposition being a Norman Abernethy, but that’s all I want to add, this message will not self destruct so take your time reading it: 

‘Hung Griffis may seem like any normal person on the surface, but in reality she was a spy! Not for the government of course, no nothing like that a personal spy, more commonly known as a snoop but this time it might not work out entirely. Though she has a good track record breaking into similar places, who could forget when she broke in to the post offices secret Free Mason’s room and stole all their documents? Or when she found a copy of “Illuminati” documents under a floorboard of a popular doughnut place she used to frequent. Not anymore she is no fan of these societies and would do anything she could after uncovering these evil papers. But this time she knew it! The Pizza place she frequented was no pizza place at all but, a secret hideout for the Jawies a well-known cult responsible for many weird occurrences around town and She Hung Griffis was going to get to the bottom of it. But she knew one thing was going to stop her, Norman Abernethy her rival and cult leader she knew he was behind all these weird occurrences! What could she do but find a way around him but soon as she thought about that well casing the joint something passes by! It’s Norman Abernethy curse her luck, it never had been that good but this time it most surely got her killed, what’ll it be? Stabbing, fire, melting, m-m-magic?!?!? No one knew except him and in the instant she panicked so hard (Hung wasn’t exactly known for her bravery in all of this undercover spying.) She spurted out “P-p-please don’t kill me I’m sorry I didn’t mean to barge in on your evil awful cult meetings! It was accident promise!!” She looked at the man expecting daggers shooting from his eyes but all he did was laugh, and laugh, and laugh some more… She was frightened still though “W-w-what are you laughing at!!“ "You! Haha You’re so funny!” he responded “N-no I’m not! But I mean w-what are you going to do to me? Please I can’t take the suspense!” “Take you home you, paranoid spy!” He said chuckling at the end of every sentence, “By house you mea-” “Your home, your address, your place of living.” He said blankly before she could try to misconstrue the helpful act he was going for, “But why aren’t you the evil mastermind of the IllumiMasoWies! Why would you help me A SPY walk back home after seeing so much of his misdeeds!” She said “What the heck do you mean? I’m not-” “Yes you are! I know you are you’re the one leaving all those cursed documents around here!! You will not get away you Devil of Huntersville!” Hung pounced at the man but he nonchalantly moves to the side as the power ranger zooms by screaming with the fury of the sun. Once again The man laughed at Hung’s rebuttal he said with a chuckle “Hahaha those! I know what you mean yeah those are min-” “I knew it!-” “Hold on, Hang not quite. I’m an archivist a historian on these societies, I hate these things but I mean I just collect them to spread their things so people can know about what they do.” “So all those papers I found-” “I already did and uploaded them all to my blog on the internet, really Hung you think (he says in air quotes) ‘A REAL’ cultist would just leave those documents laying around?-” “Well uhm……. (She pauses a second wondering what the man wanted) Yeah? I thought it would be a place they would hide it-” “You really aren’t that omega spy after all. Well the Illuminati documents would’ve put you off right? That thing has been dead for centuries-” “You don’t know that! -” “Really you are an idiot” The man smirked as Hang crossed her arms being annoyed though secretly knowing the truth of that claim. “Well anyways I’m driving you home here my car is right ove-” “I’d rather starve!!” “You sure?” “No I’m not” she finally says as she resigns herself to go home with him “But don’t let anyone think this is voluntary this is just because I don’t have a car!” “Not if you don’t-” “I’d never” they walked to the car and after a lot of coldness they talked, and talked, and talked, and talked some more they soon became friends and maybe something else -Oh but that’s, for another day.’

© 2020 Alexander's Books


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on October 26, 2020
Last Updated on October 26, 2020
Tags: Short Story, Female Protag, Prompt

Author

Alexander's Books
Alexander's Books

Stockport, OH



About
Hey welcome to my page I'm a new writer in a small town and I like writing all sorts of things! Prompts are my favorite though so if you have any ideas or suggestions on what to write send them my way.. more..

Writing