The Story of Narcisa Thomsen

The Story of Narcisa Thomsen

A Story by Alexander's Books
"

This one is honestly just not that good and marks the end of serious writing of the first batch, a writing where I had no vision on, and no real skill, I don’t really even want to acknowledge this one

"

Character 1: Narcisa Thomsen

Character 2: Chas Thomsen

Setting: ???

Goal: To escape from the Nazis

Obstacle: A man with a gun

Narcisa Thomsen was a Jew and all the Nazis knew-it didn’t matter that she took off her star in protest everyone still knew. And she had a family the young boy Chas Thomsen her only son after her husband Jeremiah (Spelling probably improper sorry) was shot down and carried away to a nearby camp she lived with him and her child was the only bit of family she had left she wasn’t about to give him up. She had a plan to ride all way to France undercover and after months she was almost there. After bunches of undercover deals assaults and an unlucky run in with a serial [Bad person] there last ride they were finally there she knew if she could her child over that border he would be safe, only a toddler she could luckily still carry him but she saw a man running towards her and her baby she knew it was too late to get them both over so she took a shot bolting forward throwing her child other the border. He was safe She watched there as she slowly faded from consciousness her kid her pride and joy take her hand sitting down obviously having no idea what’s going on and crying as she was being pulled away by the man with a gun…. It was over she knew it. But, she smiled. her mission was complete and as she saw her child confused walking towards the nearest town behind him she was happy her work was done…


© 2020 Alexander's Books


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

21 Views
Added on October 26, 2020
Last Updated on October 26, 2020
Tags: Short Story, Female Protag, Prompt, Serious, Nazi

Author

Alexander's Books
Alexander's Books

Stockport, OH



About
Hey welcome to my page I'm a new writer in a small town and I like writing all sorts of things! Prompts are my favorite though so if you have any ideas or suggestions on what to write send them my way.. more..

Writing