Love and nightmare Season 1 ep 2

Love and nightmare Season 1 ep 2

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

In ep 3 will read about some action

"
Made by : Gramada Alexandru
Facebook : AlexExtremeEnigma
Twitter : AlexExtremeLife


Characters :
JD : Jack Darby
AB : Adam Brooks
CH : Christian Hill
TW : The Wizzard
WA : Wade Arias ( the king of the new world )                                                                               
AA : Arcee Arias ( the princess )
NT : Nicole Tristan
CW : Claire Wyatt
  more soon in ep 2 , 3                                                                                      

                                                                                        Love and Nightmare
                                                                                             Season 1 ep 2

                               Today Jack Darby is telling the story

                               We finally arived here yesterday at Lomberger . This world is the same as ours with some little diferences . Chris and Adam sleep yesterday but i couldn't . I stayed awake thinking about what is happend , i used my power to see in the future . I have seen battles , me and the boys fighting with creepy monsters . I have seen 3 womens that are with us in my head . Those girls have power too , i don't know , but i will find out tomorrow .
                               In our world me and my friends were good . We used our powers to save people , people knew about us but didn't know our faces . In our world we keept our faces covered when we were saving people . Me and Jack were saving people when was day and Chris when it was late at night . 
                               When it was day my friends wake up and come to me . We stayed in my room until The Wizzard came to us .
                               TW : Let's go boys , i need to show you something .
                               JD : I have some questions , about everything .
                               TW : I know , you try to read my mind right now .
                               JD : It seems i can't read your mind Wizzard but i know you will tell me everything i want to know .
                               TW : And i will , follow me guys .
                               We entered in a big room , there was a big table and 3 diamonds . In that room 3 girls were watching us , but i didn't care why they are here .
                               CH : What are these diamonds ?
                               TW : These are the source of your powers . The blue one has Adam powers , the white has Jack powers and the black one has your powers .
                               CH : And why you give it to us .
                               TW : When my master wizzard died he telled me that 3 men will be chosen by the powers and they will be the saviors of our world in war time . These powers cames to your world and they chosen the 3 of you . 
                               AB : Mr William . But why us ?
                               TW : You three , you guys have been chosen by the powers before my master died . My master controled these powers and whe he died he used his powers to make the to choose 3 special warriors .
                               JD : Now i understand . Another question . Who are those 3 girls ?
                               TW : Let's go to my king . He wants to tell you .
                               We were going to the king and he started to come to us .
                               WA : I want you to meet our special warriors . Arcie Arias , she is my girl , her ability is to control fire . Nicole Tristan , her ability is to control the lightning powers . And our savior Claire Wyatt , her ability is to restore the damaged things , he restored our planet many times .
                               AA : Nice to meet you all .
                               CW : Nice to meet you .
                               NT : Hi there .
                               WA : You kids will start to know eachother very soon because whe you will fight together you six will have to take care of you . I hope this team will be the best .
                               AB : How it comes that these girls have power too .
                               TW : As you can see they are wearing 3 necklaces . They were crated by my wizzard and when they were them they can use those powers . Red from fire for Arcee , yellow from lightning for Nicole and purple for restore powers for Claire .
                                AB : I want to see the town , the people , i want to see for what i will fight .
                                When we were outside i was impressed by that place . Big buildings , incredible places , not poluation and creepy places . Everything was unbelivable , people were happy when we were outside . This is a nice place , now i know why the war is something new for them , i don't think they know about thing that much . If the other 4 cityes are like this the the people are very lucky .
                                AB : This place is incredible , i want to live here .
                                WA : We will be happy to keep you here after all this is over if you want .
                                AB : Awesome .
                                CH : If this world is in war the why this place looks so good .
                                WA : Because Claire powers restored damaged things back , but after she use her power she is always so tired . Arsee and Nicole are take care of her , she is a fragile person . She is happy to help but she wants this war to finish .
                                CH : I am gonna help her . I am gonna destroy the men who wants to destroy this world . 
                                CW : Thank you . I hope you will save our planet .
                                CH : I am the best , don't worry .
                                In that time Arsee has been next to Adam .
                                AB : Hm , this place is so beautiful . Makes me wanna go to sleep .
                                AA : I feel the same sometimes . I hope you will save our planet .
                                AB : I will do my best to protect you .
                                AA : To protect me . Thanks . That's very nice .
                                AB : Why are you laugh ?
                                AA : Why is your face red ?
                                AB : Hm , i dont' know .
                                AA : You are nice .
                                AB : Thanks .
                                They get along , this is good . But i closed my eyes and i saw something in the future , in 3 days will be a atack , a big one .
                                JD : King Wade , i need to talk with you .
                                WA : What's wrong .
                                JD : It will be a atack in 3 days . Men , my head it hurts . It happends when i use this power too much .
                                WD : This means you stayed awake all night . And don't worry the attack will be in 3 days , this night we have a special evening for you and your friends .
                                 JD : I understand , sir .
                                 This night is a party for me , Adam and Chris from the king . I am gonna see what will happend and what i am gonna do tomorrow . This night i want a good and nice sleep time .


                                   LIKE AND COMMENT 
                                   NEXT EPISODE .......... SOON
                                

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it lol... It's a nice write Alex

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheAdamBryant

11 Years Ago

thank you very much
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

you're welcomes

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 30, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing