Love and Nightmare Season 1 ep 3

Love and Nightmare Season 1 ep 3

A Story by TheAdamBryant

Made by : Gramada Alexandru
Facebook : AlexExtremeEnigma
Twitter : AlexExtremeLife


Characters :
JD : Jack Darby
AB : Adam Brooks
CH : Christian Hill
TW : The Wizzard
WA : Wade Arias ( the king of the new world )                                                                               
AA : Arcee Arias ( the princess )
NT : Nicole Tristan
CW : Claire Wyatt
DA : Daniel Arias ( the prince )
PJ : Profesor John ( the evil guy )
                                                                                     

                                                                                           Love and Nightmare                                                                                                     Season 1 ep 3

                               Today Adam Brooks tells the story

                               This place is incredible , i love it . People are so nice . This is the day of attack that Jack told us . But i wanna say something about this place . This a kind of place that look like what our world wants in the future . Here no one use money , every person gets what he wants when he wants . Places around here are beautiful . These places are different from ours , here nature is very important . The peoples are wearing some cool clothes , they are like from a kingdom story , you know .
                               Complete different world , nice , without bad things happend . People don't steal , why to do this when they already have everything they want . They have food , wather , home , friends and a king that makes sure that everything is fine .
                               Men , i think i have a crush on the princess Arcee . Stupid isn't it . I mean i am just a guy she is a princess .
                               And something else . Chris was very close to that girl Claire . A guy like him to like suck a shy girl . 
                               Arcee is not the only kid of Arias family , she has a brother . His name is Daniel Arias . When the first atack happend and the people needed to leave the old Lomberger , Daniel's daughter and wife were left behind because of an accident . When that happend Daniel was in another city . When he knew what happend he picked some soldiers and he was going to that city , until then he stayed there and he helped people with the soldiers help . That men is brave , he find out the evil guy is somwhere there in the destroyed city . He tried to come back but they can't escape from the city , there are to many monsters . He is waiting for us , and he don't have to worry , we will come .
                               But we have to wait for a good moment , they have what they need to resist until we come .                              
                               This morning started in a way i can't imagine when the king wanted us THE TEAM ( Jack , Adam , Chris , Arcee , Nicole and Claire ) to come to him .
                               CH : What happend , did he come .
                               WA : No it's not him , i told you about my son , well , he wants to say something to us .
                               AA : Brother , are you alright ?
                               A video appeared
                               DA : Yes i am . Don't worry . Listen . These creatures are dangerous , and I already have too many of them with wounds , they are hurt , but the happy thing is that none of them are dead . And i have some people that really need medical attention . Somehow , you have to save us . Now . I have many people that need help , and our souces will end in , i don't know , 13 - 15 days . Please help . S**t .... let's go .
                               AA : Brother . The connection is lost . Dad , we have to do something .
                               WA : Don't worry , we will . He just have to find where the proffesor is and we will go with the army . Your mother was finally conviced the 4 citys to help us when she was to those meetings .
                               AA : But when we will go .
                               WA : After this attack we will go , i'm sure that that crazy b*****d is waiting for us with a big army of creatures .
                               AA : I'm worried about Daniel .
                               NT : I think he will be okay , he can resist until we will be ready . He knows what he is doing .
                               AB : Don't worry Arcee we are here to help . We will save them .
                               
                                When night come the attack was fast , but they did a big mistake . Chris destroyed almost all monsters alone . Me and Jack destroyed only the small ones . And the girls were not that good at fight , only the troops did something to protect the town . 
                                Some big damage was dome at the city and Claire repaired but after that she was exhausted , Chris was with her the entire time . Arcee , she just burn some monsters but this is all . Nicole use lightings to scare monsters , and Jack destroyed them . Jack powers are cool he just flyed and killed monsters with opend hands , some cool kicks .
                                 After the battle we were back to the king room .
                                WA : Well done kids . Where are Christian and Claire ?
                                JD : Chris wanted to watch Claire to be sure she is okay sir .
                                WD : In 2 or 3 days we will go to save my son and the people from the old city . You understand .
                                JD : Yes sir .
                                This night was dangerous , i talked with some soldiers and i find out that the other attacks were weak . And when girls used they power they didn't make such an impact , just soldiers killed the monsters . This was a small atack . When we will go to save Daniel we have to be ready for everything .
                                 I wil go to see how Claire is doing , when i entered the room Chris was close tt her and holding her hand .
                                 CH : This is always happend to you after you use you power ?                                
                                 CW : Yes , but don't worry . I will be fine , i just need a little rest .
                                 CH : Ok , i will let you to rest . See you tomorrow .
                                 CW : Good night .
                                  After he was outside and closed the door he comed to me .
                                 CH : What is wrong Adam ?
                                 AB : Nothing , just , you like this girl .
                                 CH : I belive i do . She is special , and her shy attitude is so cute . I can't help it . I like her .
                                 AB : After we will end help them you will start a relationship with her .
                                 CH : You know me so i will say this right now . I will end this , i will save this place and after that i will see what i will do .
                                 AB : Good for them . Good for her . Good for ......
                                 CH : Me ?
                                 AB : Yes .
                                 After my talk with Chris , i was to the princess room to see how she is .
                                 AB : Hy . Arcee , how you doing .
                                 AA : O , hy Adam .
                                 AB : Something wrong .
                                 AA : I didn't see my brother face to face 6 months , i miss him .
                                 AB : I don't know how you are feeling because i was a orphan .But if i didn't see my frinds in a long time i know i i'd cry too .
                                 AA : How are you so happy always if you had to be alone from beginning .
                                 AB : Because i meet Jack at 7 years and he was my best friend since then , always by my side . And when i was 20 i meet Chris , they are my family .
                                 AA : I hope you will stay here after all this is over , i want to know you better .
                                 AB : I will go now , good night .
                                 AA : Ok , bye .
                                 So it seems we have 2 or 3 days to prepare for a good fight . I want to help this place , i won't let these wonderful places to be destroyed by a maniac .

                                  PJ : Well well well , it's seems that they destroyed my monsters again , but they will have a big surprise if they will come . With my new device i will take those powers and use it to destroy everything . I will take especially Christian powers , ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . Yeah yeah , they will die . 
                                 

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
Added on April 30, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing