Love and Nightmare Season 1 ep 4

Love and Nightmare Season 1 ep 4

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

3 days in 1 episode , next episode is the war, it will have action and drama

"
Made by : Gramada Alexandru
Facebook : AlexExtremeEnigma
Twitter : AlexExtremeLife


Characters :
JD : Jack Darby
AB : Adam Brooks
CH : Christian Hill
TW : The Wizzard
WA : Wade Arias ( the king of the new world )                                                                               
AA : Arcee Arias ( the princess )
NT : Nicole Tristan
CW : Claire Wyatt
DA : Daniel Arias ( the prince )
PJ : Professor John ( the evil guy )
NA : Natalia Arias ( the queen )                                                                                      
SA : Serena Arias ( Daniel Arias wife )
                                                                                           Love and Nightmare
                                                                                                  Season 1 ep 4

                               Today Christian Hill tells the story

                               I can't belive what is happening , this is so unreal . Lomberger is such a big place full of nice poeople .
                               This is the place that Adam dreames about . I don't make friends easily , i know plenty of people , but i don't let most of them close . I know Adam from a short time , just 4 years , we had the time of our lives .He's the most loyal and depandable person i've ever met . You could call him a childish , and you wouldn't be entirely wrong . You can call him naive , and i would reluetantly agree . But he has never let me down .
                               With Jack is a different story , we always want to see who is the best . I like to fight with him and against him . He is a men of word  , he is a family tipe of men like me and i respect him when he protect the people around him . 

                               This day started really wrong , Jack wanted to see the team , and especially me .
                               CH : Why do you wanted to see me .
                               JD : I've seen what will happend , i have a good news and a bad news . The good news is that until we will do that big attack , we have to wait here and to protect the city for 2 days .
                               CH : And the bad news ?
                               JD : This attacks will have will be during the day .
                               CH : This means i'm useless . Understand , but please guys , just be careful .
                               AB : Don't worry .
                               TW : Looks like TEAM is ready .
                               These two days Adam and Jack were unstoppable , they had an incredible teamwork . And the girls were good too , but everytime when a men on the battle was hurt Claire needed to help them , and she wasonthe field , luckly she was alright but i stand next to her at every move , just to be sure . Arcee and Nicole did a good job too , they were very brave .
                                Something most important was the message that we had everyday from that maniac professor John .
                                This was the video on the first day .
                                PJ : Good job kids , really , you guys are that good .
                                AA : Why are you doing this to us ?
                                PJ : Look , the princess is crying . Maybe i should kill your pathetic brother and give you a reason .
                                AA : If you do this i will kill you .
                                NT : Arcee stop it . You are gonna pay for this you crazy maniac . Just wait .
                                PJ : Oh , but i am already waiting , i am waiting you kids , your powers . It's gonna be so nice when i will have them and have your heads .
                                CH : Listen here you son of a b***h and you listen good , when i will have my hands on you , i will kill you with my open hands .
                                PJ : I like your attitude boy , but in the end i am gonna kill of you . Cha cha for now .
                                And this on the second day .
                                PJ : OOOPS , looks like you suvuved again . My fault .
                                NT : We will gonna make you pay for all of this .
                                PJ : Shut up girl , you can't stop me . No one can stop me . And i have a surprise for you tomorrow night .
                                CH : No no no no no , you gonna have a surprise , a nice nightmare i am gonna give you , when i put my hands on you .
                                PJ : I am so scared , NO i am not . Ooooooo , i'm gonna like to kill you . I will keep your head as a trophy after i will finish with you .

                                Finally , the day when we will destroy that maniac has arrived .We have men, weapons, cars, tanks , we are ready , we just have to go and we will go to the olt Lomberger city to find the evil guy and to sestroy him once and for all . We will be there when will be my time , at night , when i am the most dangerous person alive .
                                NA : My girl , please be careful and bring your brother back .
                                AA : Don't worry mom , i will .
                                WA : You kids have everything you need . Take care my girl .
                                AA : Goodbye mom , dad . 
                                NA : I will pray for your safety and your friends . 
                                     
                                Back at old Lomberger city .
                                SA : What happend , why are you smile .
                                DA : Because today we will leave this place , help will come .
                                SA : Why are you so sure ?
                                DA : In my mind i have seen that guy i have seen on my father castel , his name is Jack Darby . He says he will come here tonight will to finish that crazy professor .
                                SA : This is good , i want to leave this place as soon as psssible .
                                DA : Don't worry , they will come at midnight .
                                SA : I just wanna go home .
                                DA : We will go my dear , we will go .

                                LIKE AND COMMENT 
                                A NEW EPISODE SOON
                                Sorry for my bad english

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It doesn't matter if you have Bad English as long as it's understandable then it doesn't matter

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheAdamBryant

11 Years Ago

thank you , yeah i sometimes rush and i make some mistakes :)
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

Don't rush, dude... take it slow and you'll be able to create a masterpiece
i already work at episode nr 5

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

325 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 4, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing