Love and Nightmare Season 1 ep 5

Love and Nightmare Season 1 ep 5

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

End is just a new story coming

"
Made by : Gramada Alexandru
Facebook : AlexExtremeEnigma
Twitter : AlexExtremeLife


Characters :
JD : Jack Darby
AB : Adam Brooks
CH : Christian Hill
TW : The Wizzard
WA : Wade Arias ( the king of the new world )                                                                               
AA : Arcee Arias ( the princess )
NT : Nicole Tristan
CW : Claire Wyatt
DA : Daniel Arias ( the prince )
PJ : Professor John ( the evil guy )
NA : Natalia Arias ( the queen )                                                                                      
SA : Serena Arias ( Daniel Arias wife )
                                                                                           

                                                                                   Love and Nightmare
                                                                                       Season 1 ep 5

                               Today Christian Hill tells the story

                               Tonight is our chance to destroy that evil guy . When i gonna put my hands on him , he will die . We have even soldiers , weapons , tanks , everything we need .
                               We are on our way to the old and destroyed Lomberger city . This place looks horrible , everything is destroyed , this place is a ruin .
                               We have a plan , Jack did this plan .
                               JD : Listen up , here is the plan . Chris and Claire you guys will go in front . Chris you will kill the monsters and Claire will help the people if they are hurt .
                                      Next . Adam and Arcee , you will go to help Daniel  , OK .
                                      And me and Nicole , we gonna kill monsters in our way and try to help Chris and Claire . 
                               AB : I hope the soldiers will not be hurt .
                               JD : They will stand behind us , they have weapons that shoot at a very long distance .
                               AB : Ok , i understand .
                               Now we are finally in the city and we already see the monsters coming closer .
                               I hear in the station that Arcee and Adam are helping Daniel . Jack did a good job , destroying every monster in his way . After we survived the first big attack one of the monster had a camera on his neck like we have seen the other days .
                               PJ : I see you kids are here , you are close to death .
                               CH : You are close to death not us .
                               PJ : Big words from a little boy , you have nothing that can hurt me , and after i will take your powers i will finish you .
                               CH : Then come here and fight like a men .
                               PJ : I don't want to have my hands dirty . Sorry .
                               The video ended and another attack begin , one monster was very close to kill some mens but Nicole saved them . I heard that Adam saved David and survivors and they are already on the way to us , we need help beacuse more monsters are coming . Another monster with a camera , again . When the video started David and the ohers were already here .
                               PJ : What a night , isn't it . But i am a little upset . Never send a stupid monster to do a men job .
                               DA : You crazy maniac , we will find you .
                               PJ : You suvived , i can't belive it . You are lucky b*****d , you know that .
                               DA : We are coming to you .
                               PJ : I think i want to kill someone , mayde that blonde girl .
                               CW : Leave me alone .
                               PJ : I am coming for you little b***h .
                               CH : That's it .
                               AB : Chris wait , what are you doing .
                               I left them behind , kill monsters in my way and going in the buiding from were are coming all these monsters , that's were he is .
                               I was in a large warehouse , i was just behind him ready to kill him but i was trapped in a big glass chamber  , it was a trap .
                               PJ : You can't go outside , this chamber it's specially just for you .
                               CH : What you wanna do with me ?
                               PJ : Let's see . Steal your power and kill all of those people . Thanks to that little b***h i am going to win .
                               CH : If you ever say this aggain i will kill you .
                               PJ : Try if you can . O wait , you can't . Ha . It works , my device it works . Come to me power .
                               He push a button and then my power started to go from an chamber to another , my head hurt and i was dizzy . I belived i was gonna die there . But i grabed a knife i had and break the glass and escaped , i was running outside because it started to be verry hard to breath in all that smoke . I seen only that the other chamber was full with my power and them transformed into a double of me . All i have seen when i was outside that warehouse was just a big explosion . I think that maniac died in the explosion . No one could survive that .
                               I was too exhausted to even move . I was sleepy and i only wanted some rest to recover .
                               CW : Chris , wake up . Are you already ?
                               CH : Yes i am . Where i am , what happend .
                               AB : You did it men , you are the savior .
                               CH : The explosion , he died . But i think i lost my powers . Something did happend to me .
                               AB : Try to use it .
                               CH : Looks like i still have it .
                               AB : Stop this serious attitude . We are heroes , Arias royal family are making a big party for us . Just wait i am gonna say the others to come .
                               CW : I am verry happy that you are alright . And if you don't mind can i ask you something ?
                               CH : Anything you want ?
                               CW : Why you were running to kill that men after he threatened me ? 
                               CH : Because i care about you and i want to protect you .
                               CW : Thank you . You are very sweet .
                               She kissed me on my cheek , even this made me feel incredible . 
                               DA : Christian i want to thank you for your help .
                               CH : No problem , and call me Chris .
                               AA : Do you guys want to stay a little time alone Claire ?
                               CH : No , because we will be together at the party . What do you say Claire ?
                               CW : Ok .
                               Tonight was a good party with all the people taht hepled to that battle . I was dancing with Calire , Arcee with Adam and Nicole with Jack . I don't know about Adam and Jack but i feel that my place is here next to Claire . And she kisssed me in front of all the people , that means she loves me too .
                               
                               I am gonna stay here and i will gonna wait you guys in the next season that will have the name LOVE AND NIGHTMARE .


                              LIKE AND COMMENT
                              sorry for my bad english

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


Author's Note

TheAdamBryant
sorry for my bad english

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it! nice write (:

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheAdamBryant

11 Years Ago

thank you , you really were able to read the story even if i had so many mistakes ?
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

It doesn't matter you can read through it and correct it so no prob!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 5, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing