LOVE AND NIGHTMARE S2 special episode

LOVE AND NIGHTMARE S2 special episode

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

Something about he characters , some little information before the start of season 2 of LOVE AND NIGHTMARE

"
Made by : Gramada Alexandru
Facebook : AlexExtremeEnigma
Twitter : AlexExtremeLife


Characters :
JD : Jack Darby
AB : Adam Brooks
CH : Christian Hill
TW : The Wizzard
WA : Wade Arias ( the king of the new world )                                                                               
AA : Arcee Arias ( the princess )
NT : Nicole Tristan
CW : Claire Wyatt
DA : Daniel Arias ( the prince )
PJ : Professor John ( the evil guy )
NA : Natalia Arias ( the queen )                                                                                      
SA : Serena Arias ( Daniel Arias wife )


                                                                        LOVE AND NIGHTMARE SPECIAL CHARACTERS EPISODE

                                       Fist about the cityes
                                       You know about Lomberger that is one of 5 cityes , big cityes . These new world our boys come in don't have money . You will see why in the story . Everything is different , the world , geography , places , humans , only school subjects , games and the people are the same , you will see .
                                       Adam , Jack and Chris will explain all the things in the story .
                                       I am gonna try to make a good season 2 . 

                                        Some information about the characters
                                       Jack Darby 24 years , he is tall , with muscle , with short hair , and brown eyes . He is wearing jeans , black shoes , sweatshirt and black jacket . He is a you know , that kind of bad boy . He has a arrogant attitude and he thinks he is the best . But he is a good friend . He has a big family on the Earth , parents and a sister .
                                       Adam Brooks 23 years , tall , with muscle , clack short hair and green eyes . He is wearing jeans , parka , and black shoes . Always like to spend time with friends and likes to help them . Sometimes a little to naive . He is a guy that can be funny or very serious , depends of the situation . Even if he knew Jack from childhood he lived on orphanage . The only family he has is his friends .
                                       Chris Hill 26 years , tall , muscle , short brown hair , he is wearing farm clothes or very cool costumes . He is a good friend after you start to know him , his best friend is Adam . He is friend with Jack too but with him is sometimes very competitive . He has only his parents that are living on a farm .
                                        Wade Arias and Natalia Arias , king and the queen . Parents of Arcee and Daniel Arias . Wade 51 years , long black hair , big guy , tough but fair , he serves his people and he loves his family . About Natalia 49 years , she is a beautiful women , very smart , she loves her kids very much .
                                        Arcee Arias , 23 years , small , black short hair and black eyes . Wear dresses , crown , princess clothes . Nice girl , very cute and smart . She loses control in any situation , she likes to enjoy the life .
                                        Nicole Tristan 23 years , small , brown eyes , black long hair . Likes to look sexy wearing all sorts of clothes . She lives in another city then Arias family , she lives in Revger wih her parents .
                                        Claire Wyatt 22 years , small , blond long hair and blue eyes . She is very shy sometimes and this makes her very cute . She lives in Lomberger , in Trate city and she lives with her parents .
                                         Daniel Arias and Serena Arias , husband and wife , they have a 6 years girl . Daniel 27 years , short hair , black eyes . Wears costumes most of the time . Very mature and a good men . And Natalia 25 years , tall women , brown eyes . Wears anything that looks good . She loves her daughter and husband .
                                       Professor John , a crazy men who died but he leaved something behind . A new face that will come soon .

                                        I don't know if i will do more characters but if i will you are gonna find out .

                                        Comment
                                        Sorry for my bad english

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on May 19, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014
Tags: story

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing