LOVE AND NIGHTMARE S2 ep 1 Maybe tomorrow

LOVE AND NIGHTMARE S2 ep 1 Maybe tomorrow

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

Episode 1 just read it

"
             LOVE AND NIGHTMARE
                                                                     season 2 ep 1 Maybe tomorrow

                              In this season actions of Jack , Adam and Christian happends in the same day

                             Jack Darby telling his story
                             1 year passed away and me and my friends are still in this world . I am not mad , it's cool and we have everything but i didn't see my family .
                             I learned how the things are in this place , between this place and my place i chose this , it's much better . I live at Nicole apartment where i come only to sleep and eat . I don't know why but The wizzard William sended me a message at morning .
                             NT : Jack , William asked me to give you this .
                             JD : A message .
                             NT : Take it .
                             ,, Dear Jack
                               Inside this envelope you will find a ring . This ring contains a big source of magic , this is my magic inside . I know you want to see you family but i hope it's not to late for me to help . I am old and i want to rest in pace alone . I know you will do a good job protecting this world .
                               With the ring you can open a portal to your world from this and back , you just have to think of what you want and the ring will give it to you .
                               But be careful and take it easy trying to controle it . It will be hard at the beginning but i know you learn fast .
                               This ring is yours now .
                               The destiny is in your hands now .''
                               JD : Another problems .
                               NT : Why do you say that ?
                               JD : This ring will bring some problems , but now i can go home at last .
                               Now i have to use it easy and i will have no problem .

                               Christian Hill telling his story
                               1 year passed away and me and Claire are together , i love her so much and even if i can have my parents here i know they are alright at the farm . 
                               I am gonna say that this day was very good . I walked the entire day and i was back home at night but something strange happend .
                               When i walked away from that warehouse that exploded i have seen something looking like me in a chamber . I belived whatever that is died but i was wrong . He is right here in the dark night looking at me , from that explosion my powers were not that good .
                                This , whatever it is sended 2 people after me and i was running until those 2 walked in a light and burned . Something like this happend to me when i first learned to control my powers but i did not die , i was just hurt . Anyway this men with my face stopped , looked at me and then smiled with a creepy face . Then he turned his back saying ,, I will wait you tomorrow night at the place we first meet . Be prepared and good luck . You gonna need it '' . HE was gone in the sky .
                               This is inside me now but i can't tell this to Claire , but i have to deal with this tomorrow .
                                I just walked in the house and Claire watched me from the bed .
                                CW : What are you doing , are you alright ?
                                CH : Yes I am . 
                                CW : Ok , come to bed , I see that you are tired .
                                CH : Yes I am . And I have someting to do tomorrow night .
                                CW : Can I come with you ?
                                CH : No , sorry , I have to do it alone .
                                CW : Ok , good night .
                                Tomorrow night god knows what will happend that's why I don't want Claire to come . I am sure it will be dangerous but I know what I need to finish that man .

                                Adam Brooks telling his story
                                1 year and so much things happend . I have a secret love story with Arcee , it's so nice . But what is wrong is that the king and the queen don't know i have a relationship with Arcee , i don't want this to be secret anymore . Cuz if her parents will know maybe we will married soon .
                                Anyway i live at the royal family castel as the protector of Arcee , some kind of a guardian , that means no one can touch her if am close , exept her family of course .
                                 Today we were in her room kissing .
                                 AA : I love you . 
                                 AB : I love you too .
                                 Her brother almost saw us , it was close . This secret love gives you emotoins to not be caught .
                                 DA : Hey sis , dad wants you to come to him , okay . Hy Adam .
                                 AA : Ok big brother .
                                 AB : Hello and goodbye .
                                 DA : See you at father throne room .
                                 After he left we could breathe freely .
                                 AA : This was close .
                                 AB : How much time are we going to keep like this .
                                 AA : Not a long time I promise . I want to be sure that dad will agree about our relationship when the time comes .
                                 AB : Okay , let's go .
                                 Everything went fine , they were talking about some place Arcee mom had to go .
                                 Peoples have problems and i am thinking about how to make my relationship with Arcee official without his dad to be upset . See you next time .

                                  LIKE AND COMMENT
                                  SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on May 19, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing