LOVE AND NIGHTMARE ep 2 When the answers are coming

LOVE AND NIGHTMARE ep 2 When the answers are coming

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

Jack is fine , Adam have some love problems and Chris is living the most dangerous fight of his life

"
Made by : Gramada Alexandru
Facebook : AlexExtremeEnigma
Twitter : AlexExtremeLife
DeveiantART : TheSexyBoyAlex

Characters :
JD : Jack Darby
AB : Adam Brooks
CH : Christian Hill                                                                        
AA : Arcee Arias ( the princess )
NT : Nicole Tristan
CW : Claire Wyatt
ECH : EVIL Christian Hill ( the evil guy )
WA : Wade Arias ( the king of the new world )                                                                                      
ES : Evil Shadows


                                                                        LOVE AND NIGHTMARE
                                                                     season 2 ep 2 When the answers are coming

                       Jack Darby tells his story
                       I live in Renger with Nicole , now i have a big responsability , but it doesn't matter .
                       1 year passed away , it's 21 june , summer . Me , Adam and Chris , we are celebrities in this world . Things are going like this , every people every week what they want and in change they have to work for a number of hours .
                       I am an sensation on the WeVid which is like our YouTube . They have a band called Grindmatic here and it's making sensation .
                       Now last day i tried to use my ring and it was awesome , i have now some cool powers and i visited my family . I opened an portal my world , my family is fine and i returned back because it's much better in this world .
                       JD : Hey Nicole , I am back !
                       NT : I missed you , how it was ?
                       JD : I have seen my family , 1 year was just to much time for me to wait . And one more thing , I have some new powers ?
                       NT : What kind of powers ?
                       JD : You are gonna see , just wait .
                       NT : You can show me later , let's have some fun .
                       I have seen my parents and now i can say that i am very happy .
                       Maybe I can use these powers to give some new powers to Adam and Chris , but after my travel from a world to another and a full day spend with Nicole Iam tired .

                       Adam Brooks tells his story
                       Another nice day here at Lomberger , i need to go to see the king Wade because he wantes to see me . Maybe i will use this metting and i will say to him about my relationship with Arcee .
                       WA : Hello Adam , it's something wrong ?
                       AB : No , i mean , yeah , i need to ...
                       WA : You can say it , whatever you want to say to me .
                       AB : It's about Arcee .
                       WA : Did you find out ?
                       AB : What ?
                       WA : About Arcee weeding that will take place in three months .
                       AB : But how is this possible ?
                       WA : Well , the prince of Renger , prince Randal it's coming here to meet Arcee . If everything wil go nice there will be a wedding and they will move to Renger .
                       AB : I didn't know that .
                       WA : Since you are her protector i thought it's good for you to know .
                       AB : Ok sir . I will leave now .
                       No . Ah , i can't belive it . How this can be possible . I am gonna stay like this and see how that Randal will stole me the girl i love . When i returned to Arcee i was very upset but i tried to hide this .
                       AA : How you doing , sweetie ?
                       AB : Cool , you ?
                       AA : Much better now that you are here , .... what is wrong with you , why are you upset ?
                       AB : I am not .
                       AA : We are together for 1 year , what do you hide from me .
                       AB : You should go to your father and ask him about what will happend in three months .
                       AA : About that , we are gonna stop that . Ok .
                       AB : No one can love you more then me .
                       AA : I know .
                       We didn't go to the king to deal with this problem , i stayed with Arcee in the city all day .When we arrived back at the castel i was with her until she slept .

                       Chris Hill tells his story 
                       I know this will be a long night , but I am prepared for the worst thing that can come to me . I am here in Northenger , this was the city Lomberger that was destroyed 1 year and 6 months ago by that crazy professor . Not it's called Northenger .
                       I am finally in Northenger , it's midnight . I drived and now I am here . Last night I didn't use my powers because I was scared , now I have to use him to deal with this men , he has my powers , I will try to consume him . But it will be hard to fight , I am not that strong anymore , I can't use my powers to much .
                       I have a flashlight , batteries , a gun , a shotgun , some other guns , and I drive with my car .
                       I'm driving in the city . This city is rebuilt almost 60 % . Here are football fields, hotels, parks , movie all kind of things .It's a place for vacations and some games that takes place here sometimes .
                       I stoped my car and i was out with my flashlight and a pistol . These evil shadows have axes, knives, swords but not guns , big advantage for me . With flashlight I hurt them and the darkness comes to me . It goes like this , I use my flashlight to butn the darkness , all that's left of them is a weak body , I shoot them and they are gone . The dark source comes into my body .
                       ES : You are scared of us ?
                       CH : Not at all .
                       Back on the car . All the people know me but I don't have time for them . If i am not careful they will be hurt by these evil shadows . I am here in a parking lot alone .
                       I am at some hotels , safe in the cold motel light and I see a tv on a car . It's a tv here open . It's a video of this evil men that looks like me inside of a room .
                       CH : Hell , this it's not gonna be a good thing , I just feel it .
                       ECH : Is this camera working ? That's so much better . I bet you're wondering why this is happening ? Why I do this ? What do I want ?
                                 You Are pathetic , a poor excuse as a man . You have good friends , you are famous now , everything you could want  , you have it, but you are still a pathetic man . Not like me . I'll have everyting you have soon ! 
                       After this I drived away and iIstopped at some other hotels and I found some other tv open . Afeter I defeated some other shadows I was watching the crazy men .
                      ECH : Hey Christian . I want to talk with you . I just some booze , and i have been thinking acout some stuff. I have been thinking a lot !
                                Listen, everything that's happening to us .... it's a little weird for me too , you know . I mean , we just don't look the same , we have a lot in common . I mean , up here in the head , I know everything about you , I do ! And I thought that .......
                                Since we are the same , I know how much you like your life .....
                                You know what . Nevermind .
                      Back in the car driving , I am at a football stadium that is next to a cinema . And here it is in front of me .
                      ECH : You are gonna s**t yourself when you are gonna realize what I ave done, Christian .   .
                      CH : Shut up .
                      He disappeard leaving some friends behind . Every time I destroy one of these shadows my dark power rises , I can feel it .
                      ES : Don't try to run , we will find you .
                      CH : That's what I want .
                      Some time left I was almost killed at the cinema but with every shadow I destroyed I became stronger , but I don't think I am that strong to kill the evil me . In front of the cinema building was a tv on the ground . I have seen him dancing and talking about some things , and acting like a crazy madman on the screen . I walk in a cinema room and now the whole room is black .
                      CH : I'll put my hands on you , and I will destry you .
                      ECH : Maybe , or maybe not . But if you don't everything that you stand up for will be mine .
                      A dark tornato comes to me , I can't see nothing .

                      Comment . Sorry for my bad english .

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting as I go on

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheAdamBryant

11 Years Ago

glad to hear that
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

no prob!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 26, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014
Tags: love and nightmare when the answ

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing