LOVE AND NIGHTMARE sez2 ep 4 Finally over

LOVE AND NIGHTMARE sez2 ep 4 Finally over

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

Evil twin is gone , but it's not the end . The ring taht Jack have in his hand is the new bad thing that will change the world . But you will find more in teh next episode .

"
Made by : Gramada Alexandru
Facebook : Alex ExtremeEnigma
Twitter : Alex ExtremeLife
DeviantART : TheSexyBoyAlex

Characters :
JD : Jack Darby
AB : Adam Brooks
CH : Christian Hill                                                                        
AA : Arcee Arias ( the princess )
NT : Nicole Tristan
CW : Claire Wyatt
ECH : EVIL Christian Hill ( the evil guy )
DA : Daniel Arias ( the prince )                                                                                  
ES : Evil Shadows


                                                     LOVE AND NIGHTMARE
                                                   season 2 ep 4 Finally over

                       Adam Brooks tells his story
                       Well , we are here in Northenger and me and the friends , we tried to find Chris but we didn't find him . Jack tried to use his powers to find him , to see where he is but he didn't find out nothing . 
                       It's 23 june , and it was a hot day , now it's finally night . It seems that Jack powers finally works , he find out what is Chris location , somewhere at some hotels .
                       Now we can go to him . But now are some mens around us , the same mens that attacked Chris in Jack's visons .
                       ES : Ha ha ha ha , you are looking for Chris , he is dead .
                       JD : Guys , it's time to fight , Claire stay back .
                       AA : They keep coming ....
                       AB : We need to fight , remember , if we don't fight we will lose Chris .
                       NT : Claire stay back .
                       CW : But , we have to go to Chris .
                       NT : Wait until we end here .
                       Fight , they keep coming , we kill some but others are coming , i hope Chris is ok , we are very close to him . We just have to resist a little more .

                       Christian Hill tells his story
                       ECH : You are trying to be cute aren't you . What are you up to ? It's a waste of time Christian. You should just give up and die , let me take over . This is how it has to be , no matter how many times you try , I'll always be one step further .
                        The tornado again sended me back , again , I have to make my way back and try to find a solution this time .
                        How , how , how , how I can stop him ? I have my car at the cinema , i'm sure , maybe I have something there that can help me . Wait a second , I have some flashbang grenades , if he can't see me he will not use his powers and i will finally have a chance to attack him .
                        I have a plan , now I just have to go there . What is this headache ? Jack is here , he is looking for me , maybe they are all here , oh no , it means that Claire is here too , I have to be fast .
                        I am here at the first hotel where is the first tv again .
                        ECH : So , i've been thinking about Adam , I don't know what to say about that guy . I don't want to keep him around me , always tries to be funny and never takes anything eriously . UGH , he is a little parasite . Your best friend , really ? You best friend ?
                        I  actually like the guy . Much better than Jack . Adam is like a little puppy , he is the funny , cute , the one who keeps you all together , it's hard to find one like him . But that's the problem . He is too good , and I hate that . Did you know he has a secret love story with Arcee  ? They are very close . Adam he's about the only one that insists that you are ok . I might keep him alive from a while ...... just to see his face when I will kill him ! 
                        I kill everyone , their blood on my hands . 
                        You are not gonna do this you b*****d , I am gonna come to you .
                        After I killed some evil shadows I am on my way to the other hotels , to see the other tv .
                        ECH : You don't like that I have your face . I'm don't just wear you face , you know , it's much more than that . We are pretty much alike . But I'm better than you .
                         Here I am  . This is the best part . I'm real like you . And I am the improved version , no fears , doubt or weaknesses . I don't let anything or anybody to drag me down . I know you like I know myself , I know it's bothers you that I'm like this , that I use you name , you face and I want to destroy your life , and I do it   ......  because I am better . 
                         ECH : If you win , you lose . If you die , you lose . Whatever you do you'll still lose . So why don't you just give up right now ?
                         CH : You sound scared to me !
                         He is trying to play a psychological game with me , he is trying to make me go insane . But I have a plan , it has to work , or me and all the people I care about will be dead . 
                         I am finally at the cinema to what I hope is the last tv I will see with his face .
                         ECH : I have been busy . I operate in the dark , not just literally you understand , I am a little smart then the ones I control . But I do my best work in the dark . All my chaos and madness , I hope  everyone will feel how mush it hurts . I will do it but first I will have to take care of you , you false hero .
                           You're stuck in an eternal circle now . The sun will never coming up for you . Everything else , killing people , spending a little time with Claire , that's little something for me .
                            And I want it .
                          I am at my car and i found those grenades , now it's time to go at the cinema room where he caught me the last nights . 
                          I'm inside of that room again , i throw up that grenade that is exploding , he is hurt and i use my flashlight to destroy the darkness that protects him . He is trying to fight , he is trowing me in the walls and he broke my left hand , it's hurt .
                          My flashlight finally destroyed the darkness and he is in front of me , but i have something that he doesen't have , my knife .
                          I stabbed him and he is on the ground . His darkness is coming to me and he is starting to dissapear .
                          ECH : No no you can't do this . I should have killed you , your life should have been mine . It should have been mine , only mine , I hate you ......
                          Finally over, he is gone . I have to find my friends and specially Claire .

                          Jack Darby tells his story 
                          Omg they are all around us , wait , they dissapeared .
                          AB : I think Chris did it .
                          JD : I guess , let's go to him , follow me , I know where he is .
                          We are going to some cinema building and we see him coming outside of the building .
                          CH : Guys . Ah my hand .
                          AB : Men , you're ok . What happend to your left hand ?
                          JD : Claire use your powers to heal his hand .
                          CW : I am so happy to see you .
                          CH : You were thinking for me ?
                          CW : Of course , I love you .
                          AB : Guys we have to bring him to the hospital . Just to be sure he is ok .
                          AA : I will call David .
                          AB : Good , let's stay here until he will arrive . 
                          After some hours David is here to us . And the morning just look beautiful for Chris .
                          CH : I am so glad to see the sunset again . And to stay with you Claire , and with all of you guys .
                          Now we are going back at the city . What an adventure for all of us . 

                          COMMENT 
                          Sorry for my bad english

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really love its cuteness ... keep writing (:

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheAdamBryant

11 Years Ago

:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

372 Views
1 Review
Added on June 2, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014
Tags: Claire and Chris

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing