LOVE AND NIGHTMARE sez2 ep 5 The love shines

LOVE AND NIGHTMARE sez2 ep 5 The love shines

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

End of season 2 season 3 soon with a special fight between the 3 friends

"
Characters :
JD : Jack Darby
AB : Adam Brooks
CH : Christian Hill
AA : Arcee Arias ( the princess )
NT : Nicole Tristan
CW : Claire Wyatt
WA : Wade Arias ( the king of the new world )
DA : Daniel Arias ( the prince )
NA : Natalia Arias ( the queen )


                                                     LOVE AND NIGHTMARE
                                                   season 2 ep 5 The love shines

                Jack Darby tells his story
                It was so hard to not think of what happend the other day , well 3 days ago after me and my friends were back in Lomberger . Chris has his left hand broken after the event , i will try to help him , if something will happend again to me or anyone it's better to be more powerful , i will try to use this ring from William to create some powers .
                Right now i will go to see Chris at the hospital , he is still under observation . It's morning and i don't have nothing to doo .
              JD : Hey men , how are you today ?
              CH : Good , but i will be out in 4 days .
              JD : Hey , do you want new powers ?
              CH : No thanks , I need to rest .
              JD : Come on .
              CH : I said no , but thank you .
              JD : Fine . Another thing , how was that evil double of yours ?
              CH : It was something strange about him , he was like me , he shared my memories , everything I was he was too . It's hard to explain , and to tell you the truth . I don't want to talk about this event anymore .
              JD : Why he wanted to destroy you ?
              CH : He wanted my life and Claire , and he wanted to destroy all of us .
              JD : But you stoped him ? It's no longer a threat .
              CH : Yes . 
              JD : It doesen't matter now anymore but if you want some cool powers call me ok .
              CH : Ok .
              He doesen't want new powers . I think i will just go to Nicole house to have some sleep . Or maybe I will have some fun with Nicole .
              I wonder if Adam resolved his problem with Arcee .

              Adam tells his story
             I am with Arcee at the door of the king Wade room , we have to tell him about what we want .
             AA : Dad i have to tell you something !
             WA : What ?
             AA : I have a secret relationship with Adam . But know it's all gonna be over , if i will marry with that prince i will never be happy . Please cancel the wedding . I don't wanna marry with Randal .
             WA : I understand , why are you even sorry , it's love and i understand . If you don't wanna marry that boy i understand , it will be hard to make that boy understand that the wedding is now over .
             AB : My apologize sir , i wanted to tell you soon but i was a little unsecure about what decision you will do and i was scared about losing Arcee to some other men .
             WA : If you kids love so much , why to stop it . And i like you more Adam , but that guy from Renger , not that much .
             I was just standing there thinking about what to say and Arcee's mom Natalia was in her face .
             NA : O honey you say this now , what took you so long ?
             AA : Wait what ?
             NA : I have seen you too sice the beginning , everytime you were together i have seen the look it you eyes . i know that look , i was the same when i was at he beginning of my relationship with your father .
             AA : Ok , i can be together with Adam .
             WA : Wo wo wo wo wo , wait a second , i wanna talk with him , come close .
             AB : Yes sir ?
             WA : Give me reasons why i should let you the hand of my daughter ?
             NA : Wade , what kind of game are you playing  , he is scared .
             WA : I just wanna her how much she loves her . Tell me Adam !
             AB : Ok i love her , her smile , her face , i love that felling that i have everytime i look at her . I love the way she is so beautiful everytime . And more important i fell so alone when i am not with her , because she is my dream come true and i can't see my future without her ....
             WA : Ok , you can have her .
             AB : Thank you sir .
             AA : Thank you mom , dad thank you .
             NA : If everyone agree can we make a wedding in a short time . 
             AB : There is nothing that can make me more happy then to marry with the most beautiful girl in the whole world .
             AA : I love you Adam .
             Everything went better then expected , now i can marry with Arcee , and we can be happy together .

             Christian Hills tells his story
             It's almost night and i have to sleep .But i received a call from Adam .
             AB : Hey men what's up ?
             CH : You called me .
             AB : Ok ok keep your pants on .... i will marry with Arcee .
             CH : Wonderful news . I am very happy for you .
             AB : Are you not gonna marry with Claire , i know you love her , you know you love her , even the kids knows you love her .
             CH : I am gonna ask her if she wants to marry me at the right moment , ok .
             AB : Ok , good night men , sorry to wake you up .
             CH : Don't worry men , good night .
             Well these are some wonderful news i am happy for Adam but somehow i was not surprized i knew they are together from my other me , the evil Christian Hill double of me . What is he is inside me and something will happend . I am scared for this , maybe i am just stupid , that evil double of me is gone forever , i destroyed it with my open hands .
             But , if something will happend , i will be ready .

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


Author's Note

TheAdamBryant
The season 2 is over , i know what i will write for the season 3 , but i will start another story for the moment , well see you guys soon

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the interesting blend and the story itself... one thing: the need of capitalization in stories...
But it's a good write!
100/100
Keep writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheAdamBryant

11 Years Ago

hey i made the season 3 , if you want to read it : http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/GramadaAlex/10.. read more
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

If I get the time, I've a busy sched for awhile
TheAdamBryant

11 Years Ago

okay i understand

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 8, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014
Tags: Adam marry Arcee, night, the love shines

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing