Lonely Nights

Lonely Nights

A Poem by Lexluthor

Longing for someone to look at me like you used to. Squeeze and hug me like you used to. Give it to me like you liked to. Prospects enter my life and I ask myself how. How could I open up, how could I be myself? Is it possible now? Is it fair to give of myself while loving my past? Is it foolish to think of you while wearing my free spirit mask? Take it off and it's me completely naked inside and out ...with the only person that deeply understands when I pout ..200 miles away though someone else will do. Bonds are made and others broken pain has been subdued. But every now & then the thoughts cross my mind. Will they look at me like you used to. Will it feel like the times you blew my mind. Freestyled this flow temperature rising as my feelings seep low.

© 2014 Lexluthor


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This almost seems like it could be a rap, and I like the flow and this "Longing for someone to look at me like you used to. Squeeze and hug me like you used to. Give it to me like you liked to. "Is basically what everyone wants is what they once had or do have and miss, and its good :).

Posted 10 Years Ago


I really like this piece. Thanks for sharing, LL :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


I really like this piece. Thanks for sharing, LL :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Good write I truly enjoy reading your piece

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 25, 2014
Last Updated on February 25, 2014
Tags: Love, yoga, yogi, pain, heartbreak, meditation, breakup, relationships, sadness, growth, contemplation, young writer, young dreams, truth, light, emotions, fear, courage

Author

Lexluthor
Lexluthor

Debrecen, FL, Hungary



About
A writer with dried ink. more..