Corn Maze

Corn Maze

A Poem by Alex
"

This is based on my last relationship that did end kind of ugly in a way.

"
Heart break, oh heart break, why do you hurt so bad? I love you so much that it makes me sad. Just because your dad passed doesn't mean you can't commit. Come back and I'll show you why you shouldn't quit.

Heart break, oh heart break, why do you look so bad? Probably because I was on a hook that just so happened to be connected to you. I know it wasn't lust, it lasted 6 months. Give me a chance to prove myself to you.

Heart break, oh heart break, why do you follow me like so? "Because I find you in your dreams child, didn't you know? I'll follow you wherever, even to bed" But please don't tread on me once more.

© 2018 Alex


Author's Note

Alex
The title has its own meaning that very few understand, so ignore it if you may but it does have to do with the poem.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I think that a title of a poem can stand on it't own, I have done this many times with my poems.. i really enjoyed reading this, it's a beautiful emotion to love and a graceful but yet painful emotion to have lost the one you love. Nicely done.. Bravo!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I think that a title of a poem can stand on it't own, I have done this many times with my poems.. i really enjoyed reading this, it's a beautiful emotion to love and a graceful but yet painful emotion to have lost the one you love. Nicely done.. Bravo!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
1 Review
Added on May 16, 2018
Last Updated on June 1, 2018
Tags: Heartbreak, Break Up

Author

Alex
Alex

Waterbury, CT



About
Words have a certain magic to them. With every sentence, word and letter comes many opportunities. Never lose the chance to create a little bit of magic. Never lose faith. more..

Writing
Numbness Numbness

A Poem by Alex