MITZI

MITZI

A Screenplay by Alexx Wake
"

[Screenplay; work in progress]

"

INT. MITZI & DEAD DOUGLAS; DOUGLAS THOMPSON'S OFFICE - DAY  

 

 

 BLACK SCREEN; CHILD'S MUSIC BOX (playing) A GUNSHOT SOUND is heard as we CUT INTO:

a wrecked and money scattered office room.

 

BLOOD , BRAIN, & SKULL FRAGMENTS- SPRAYED EVERYWHERE.

 

 

DOUGLAS (late 40's) who is both handcuffed and blindfolded in a wooden chair,  also has a hole in his head from the gunshot.

 

 

CUT INTO: CORNER of the OFFICE ROOM where a SOBBING blood painted MITZI (Early 20's) is hovering just above the ground and leaning against the corner of the OFFICE wall gripping a 12 gauge shotgun tightly.

 

 

                                                                  MITZI

 

                                                    "I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry. I- I'm..."

 

 

She starts to pace her breathing, as she pulls herself together.

 

 

MITZI wipes her tears as she stands up straight. She takes one last deep breathe as she vomits in the corner of the room.

 

 

ZOOM ON: MITZI panting. She starts to shuffle the scattered money across the OFFICE into a black duffle bag. Where she then hastily exits the room.

 

 

DOOR SLAMS.

 

 

PANS TO: DOUGLAS THOMPSON'S DESK where the bloody MUSIC BOX is still playing, and right underneath, covering 2/3 of a sticky note. And in permanent marker ink reads: "Mitzi."

 

 

Still FOCUSED on the desk, the MUSIC BOX stops playing.

 

 

Footsteps are heard coming towards the room as MITZI charges back in and grabs the MUSIC BOX revealing the full sticky note, which reads: "Meeting with Mitzi."

 

 

Door slams shut as we TRANSITION INTO: PITCH BLACK SCREEN.

 

 

OPENING TITLE: MITZI

© 2014 Alexx Wake


Author's Note

Alexx Wake
Feedback?

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
K.
So good, so good, so good. Seriously, do you do this for a living or something? If not, you need to. Great job.

Posted 10 Years Ago


K.

10 Years Ago

Like, I really want to watch this as a movie now.
Alexx Wake

10 Years Ago

I would love to make this into a short film for you to watch haha!
Honestly, if you love this .. read more
K.

10 Years Ago

Please do a film for me! And ha, please don't, I'd butcher it and feel so bad!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 16, 2013
Last Updated on January 13, 2014
Tags: pulp, gore, mystery, script, drama

Author

Alexx Wake
Alexx Wake

Jacksonville, FL



About
I'm just a writer who's good at many other things, and bad at others. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by Alexx Wake