Lipstick; [Part 2]

Lipstick; [Part 2]

A Story by Alexx Wake
"

A woman with a dark past forms an all-time vendetta when she discovers the truth behind her lovers affair.

"

February 14th

 

Valentines Day/Anniversary


As the morning sun rays shined through the curtain blinds, and the tension of the lone-ones discovery of lies,

it was Vita who had saw through her lovers disguise.

 

The alarm had went off, and their alone in bed was James. Yawning and stretching, as he awoke to turn it off and begin his day. Out of bed, and straight to the bathroom he went, and to his surprise... Candles lit -on opposite sides of the sink, cherry blossom, his favorite. He smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror to notice red lip prints on his left cheek.

 

"Vita."  He said in a modest tone, taking off his white t-shirt and boxers shorts. He then turned on the shower.

 

After washing up, and brushing his teeth, and doing his daily shave, James went into the room to put on his cloths.

 

On the edge of the bed layed out was a suit set of: tie, shirt, pants, and his favorite pair of Calvin Klein underwear- Ironed, fresh and ready to be put on. He laughed ,"Vita, what would i do without you?" he said putting on his clothes.

 

As he finished up, he heard his cell phone vibrate. He looked over at the dresser to see it wasn't their.

 

Looking around to see if he could trace the sound to see where it was coming from. "Under the bed?", he thought. 

He crouched to look underneath it. He quickly got the phone, got up and looked to see the missed call. His faced then looked eager. He then called back as he paced back and fourth.

 

[Phone call conversation: James]

 

"Hey Kelly, sorry i was in the shower"...............- "Yeah"... "i slept pretty good, you?"-........."Good"......- "Listen about today, i really don't know about us, i mean Vita's done good by me for three years, and well... i thought it over and im done"....."uh huh"....."I'm glad you understand, i mean you guys ARE best friends"........ "exactly"...... "it was a little awkward huh?" *laughing*.... "well listen, we gotta keep it to ourselves"..... "of course, i wouldn't want to ruin your friendship, plus it would've been awkward having you around".... ...."okay"... "alright then i'll call you later"........"okay"....."bye."

 

James then put the phone in his pocket, and finished putting on his tie. He than left the room and began to walk downstairs.

 

"Vita Honey, I'm up!" He yelled.

 

He continued down as he entered the dining area... It was quiet.. vita wasn't in sight.

 

"Baby!!"  He yelled.

 

He then heard a terrifying scream coming from the basement...

 

"James, Oh my god come down hurry!!! JAMESSS!!!"

 

He then ran crazy down the basement staircase, "Honey whats wro-".

 

As he finally took his last step onto the basement floor, he received a massive hit to the head from a metal pipe, and fell down to cold floor- unconscious.

 

There Vita was, smiling as she dropped the pipe to the ground.

 

"Happy anniversary" ! She said in a sinful grin...

 

 

[To be continued in part 3]

© 2013 Alexx Wake


Author's Note

Alexx Wake
These are drafts and may contain grammatical typos.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I would not want to mess with this chick…
You portray “crazy’ perfectly. Wonderful, I’m looking forward to more.


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Alexx Wake

10 Years Ago

You have no idea how hard writing this has been -.-
I honestly try my best to distance myself .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 16, 2013
Last Updated on July 16, 2013
Tags: love, horror, journal, short, story, dark, depressing, pain, affair

Author

Alexx Wake
Alexx Wake

Jacksonville, FL



About
I'm just a writer who's good at many other things, and bad at others. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by Alexx Wake