"Sexy Greek God Kidnappers" Restricted Scene

"Sexy Greek God Kidnappers" Restricted Scene

A Story by Alice Winters
"

This is originally from the website Wattpad.com... This is a some R / some PG-13 scene that I did for the story "Sexy Greek God Kidnappers" by austin_lover. It's a great story that you should read. :D

"
Recap: (from her version):

"I'm ready." I said confidently. Well kinda sorta.

"Ready for what?" He asked.

"I want you." I breathed in his ear. I smirked when I felt his sharp intake of breath. "I'm ready."

"For..." I nodded knowing what he was going to say. "Are you sure princess?"

"Yes Xavier. I love you. And I'm ready."

"Are you sure? I'm asking one last time because I can barely hold my wolf back right now."

I could hear the strain in his voice and make out the color of his eyes. They were switching between the dark almost black stormy gray and his natural light gray eye color.

"Yes. I'm ready." I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I feel myself become jittery and slightly nervous, not at all as confident as I was not even 5 seconds ago. Xavier must've felt this, so he pulls back a bit before our lips touch and gives me a knowing look.

"Are you really sure that you're ready? This is the ABSOLUTE last time I'm asking." His voice is extremely strained and I feel the power emanating from his wolf, anxiously, and not so patiently waiting to finally claim his mate.

I feel my confidence come back, and give a nod. He gives me a relieved smile, and I know that I made the right decision immediately.

"Good." he declares, leaning back in towards me. "Because I don't know if I could hold Ryder back, even if I tried. He's been waiting for too long, and in all honesty, all his inappropriate and horny thoughts of what he wants to do to you has made me very..."

Xavier pauses and his cheeks begin to get a slightly pink tint to them.

"Hush. I feel exactly the same way. You set my body on fire." I whisper, moving forward until there is no more than a millimeter between our lips, and wrapping my arms around his neck.

We lean into each other and automatically, as if to prove a point, tingles spark from my head all the way down to my toes, leaving me slightly lightheaded. We haven't even done anything yet, but it already felt like the best kiss of my life, the best moment.

Xavier's wolf must've agreed, if the deep growl that escaped his lips was any consolation. And I say wolf, because his pure dark gray eyes illuminated the whole room, captivating my attention and pressing his fingers in my sides before pulling me closer and closer to him- if that we're at all possible.

I give a contented sigh and let one of my hands travel down his chest and under his shirt, feeling every smooth plane and muscle from his chest down to his stomach. My other hand plays with the hair at the nape of his neck teasingly while I trace his muscles with the tips of my fingers. I feel a smile pull at my lips against his when he shivers in what I assume and hope is pleasure.

I pull his shirt over his head carefully, being careful not to let our lips separate for more than half a second. Xavier does the same thing with me, and tosses it to the floor behind us. My hands hesitantly and slowly press against his bare chest slightly shaking. Xavier pushes gently on my hands, pressing them firmly against his chest.

I wanted this, and I love him, and I knew he would be careful. His action just now only proved this further.

This gives me the strength to continue with my journey. I let my hands travel up over his chest to his neck, then quickly back down as we separate from our kiss so that we could both breathe.

Xavier was very... Eager, so he just continues his journey, sending electrifying kisses down my jaw to my neck where he sucks on my mark. A gasp, then a moan escapes from my lips, and my nails to dig slightly into his skin just above his torso.

My fingers travel down until they are in the loops of his jeans, and I pull Xavier impossibly closer. I feel every hard edge of him press against every one of my soft curves, and another moan escapes my lips, but this one in need more so than in pleasure.

The scent of my aroused state hits my nose, and with Xavier's super smelling, I know he definitely can smell it. He suddenly lets out a groan and his eyes darken even more -if at all possible- turning into an almost black color, meaning Ryder was definitely in control.
"Mine." he whispers, voice ragged with passion and need.

Usually, I would just give him an eye roll, and push him away, but the intense feeling within my chest, and the aching that is starting to appear between my thighs, ruins any chance of one of my smart a*s comments to make an appearance.

Instead of giving him a long verbal response, I let my hands do what they want. One slowly reaching into his pants and boxers to tease the skin around his 'V' while the other rested on his thigh, only an inch from his erection, slowly stroking up and down in simple patterns.

He lets out a gasp and feel him bite gently down on my neck, his canines slightly extended, sending an extreme pleasure through my stomach to rest right at my core.

Xavier gives a slight growl. Not only was this -and his love bites- his way to release his wolfs inner turmoil, but I could tell that it was a warning not to tease him.

I look up at him and pout. "But Ryder..."

"Mine." he growls out again.

'Wow. Is that all he can manage to say right now?' I think with a slight giggle.

A rush of bravery washes over me suddenly. I look at my mate, and let my hand cup his erection through the clear bulge that had formed in his pants.

"Mine." I whisper at him, with what I hope was a seductive look.

Lust fills Ryder's eyes, so it must of worked. I give myself a mental high five at the fact that I can make him feel just as bad as He does to me.

Before I know it, I find myself being carried like a bride over to the bed, and being set gently onto it with a warm body hovering over me.

I look up to see Ryder above me, his thighs on either side of me. Leaning down, our bodies ended up pressing against each other. A whimper involuntarily escapes my lips as I feel him press exactly where I needed him. He smiles and captures my lips again, swallowing all my cries of need and pleasure.

"I want you. I need you." I gasp out in between our kisses.

He resumes our kiss, and the taste of his lips against mine was the best I'd ever tasted, topping every sweet dessert ever made -even chocolate, and ice cream which is a girls best friend-.
I wiggle beneath him, and a deep growl emerges from his throat.

"Let's get you out of these clothes," he whispers in my ear, and I nod eagerly, but then he continues his sentence. "Then you'll know exactly how I feel with your constant torturous teasing."

I shudder, but give a small smile at the fact that I seem to have a great power over him.
'I'll have to keep a note of that. It could be very useful.' I think to myself, storing it in the back of my mind.

Ryder starts kissing a path from my lips, past my jaw, down my neck, and towards breast. He leaves wet kisses along the top of my breasts, before continuing down my stomach.

I am about to voice a complaint at his exit, but quickly gasp instead when he lets his hand cup my p***y instead. It was only through my jeans, but no one had ever gotten this close to touching me so intimately.

Ryder glances up at me through his lashes looking for my reaction, and seemed very pleased at what he saw. His lips resume kissing my stomach and navel, while his hands move up and unbutton my jeans.

He slowly slides them down my hips and down my legs, where I impatiently kick them off. He lets out a small chuckle at how anxious I am to continue.

Soon after, away goes his jeans, along with my slightly laced up bra.

So there I was. In bed with Xavier/Ryder, both him and I only in our underwear. He looks me over, his eyes burning with an obvious trace of lust.

Suddenly I become slightly self conscience. I am usually confident with myself, but with Xavier, and even Ryder, I feel I have to live up to their expectations and confidence. He's obviously gorgeous, and next to him.. I feel kind of plain.

Looking down at me, I watch as love overshadow the lust in his eyes. Then he says exactly what I needed to hear. Not sure how he always seems to know what I'm thinking, but somehow he does.

"Beautiful," he whispers, looking me in the eye. "Your beautiful."

With a new passion, along with the fire already burning at my core begging for release, I pull Xavier towards me and give him another kiss as I let my hands travel down to his boxers. But before I could reach my destination, Xavier's hand holds mine in his.

I look at him in confusion, but he just gives me one of his trademark sexy smirks.

"Nuh-uh sweetheart," he starts. "I told you I was gonna make you feel exactly how you were making me feel with your teasing."

"It was only innocent teasing," I answer, giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"Riiiighhht," he says, voice low and giving me a knowing look. "You my lovely, are no innocent virgin. You know exactly what you were doing."

With that, he pulls my hands gently above my head. I give a gasp as I feel his hot breath fan across my bare breasts. My n*****s were already hard and ready for his attention. I push my chest up slightly, arching my back, but he just gives a chuckle and pulls away.

I give out a groan of frustration, and give in. "Fine. You win."

"Well, of course I win." he says with a faint grin, making me give him relieved smile. "But that doesn't mean I'm done." he says with a bigger grin.

His tongue immediately presses against my left n****e, but before I can even react he's removed it. I let out a small groan in pleasure, the electric feel unlike anything I've ever felt. Ryder quickly repeats this action with the right one, and another jolt of flames travels through my stomach to my core, where my arousal is clearly known.

He then starts sending wet kisses and licks around both my breasts, without actually touching the aureolas or n****e. I squirm, trying to get him to reach their needed destination, but he kept moving away from them.

Apparently, he felt that using his mouth wasn't enough torture. His hands slowly crept down until he reached between my legs. His finger pressed on my slit through my underwear. At first gently, but then he puts the slightest pressure between it before pulling his hand back. I writher back and forth a bit, trying to get used to this new sensation.

Feather light touches are all I get for the next minute or so, and though it still brings a slight pleasure to me, it is also unbearable because it is definitely not enough or at all what I'm wanting.

I give a groan and whisper, "Please...." to Ryder.

He gives me a crooked smile and asks: "Have you learned your lesson about teasing?"

I give him a nod, even though I plan to get back at him, considering I seem to have some power over him as his mate and Luna. He gives me a suspicious and knowing look, but lets it go.

I flip us over and straddle him, all lean down towards his ear.

"Now let's see what's in here." I say, with a shy smile my hand at the edge of his boxers.

I slide off his boxers and stare at the mighty erection before me. My eyes widen slightly at the size.

'Do Alpha's also have the biggest penises too?' I ask myself.

"Not necessarily," Ryder says, making me flush not from pleasure, but embarrassment. "But thanks for that princess." he finishes with a wink.

"Well, it sure seems that way." I mutter under my breath. Ryder gives a deep chuckle, and I flush even more.

'D****t! I forgot about the super-hearing thing!'

I look back down at his erection, and a buzzing fire began dancing through veins increasing my arousal. I tentatively drag my index finger on my right hand along the length of his shaft.
Like his chest, it seemed to be rock-hard, and... gorgeous? Feeling braver, I travel my finger over the tip of his c**k, and feel a bit of moisture. I give a smile as another groan broke through the room.

Ryder had a massive erection and I couldn't wait to be connected with him. To lose my virginity. To finish our mating process. To be as close to him physically as I could.

I squeeze his shaft slightly, and one of Ryder's arms came and wrapped around me pulling me to him. His lips crashed back into mine, even though I was still in his embrace, with his c**k still in my hand.

The intensity of his kisses caused me to let go of his c**k, and suddenly I found myself on my back again and Ryder pulling my panties off.

"I love you, Princess." he whispers as he leans at the end of our bed and looks at me for approval to continue.

I nod at him and he grabs a condom. "I love you too, Xavier. Or Ryder. Whichever you are." I whisper with a small smile.

"You can call us by either, princess." And with that, he slowly slides himself into place, one slow inch at a time.

I feel the intense pressure of his entrance and open my legs wider. As a result, I feel myself tighten around his hard c**k, making my p***y ache even more with need.

Ryder lets out a groan as he stops his journey.

"Princess," he gives another deep groan in warning as I wiggle a bit, trying to push him in deeper. "We're gonna take this nice and slow. You need to adjust, and I need to focus on that. You're incredibly tight, and the feel of you around my c**k is unexplainably pleasing."

From where he was at right now, he didn't place himself fully into me. And I still hadn't felt any pain of him breaking through my hymen and implanting himself deep within my womb.

Xavier leans down and kisses me again, parting my lips and dominating my mouth. All the while massaging my n*****s with his fingertips in a circular pattern, making me arch my back into his touch with a need to relieve the pressure within the tight buds.

He pulled his hips back and then placed himself fully within me, making me close my eyes in complete bliss at the moment.

The pain was uncomfortable for only a second before pleasure emanated throughout my whole body. The affect of his tongue, hands, and hard body against my body took any remnants of pain away.

A loud groan escaped Xavier's lips, and for half a second I'm embarrasses that someone would here what was going on. That thought was quickly dismissed as he pulled back and then slammed himself back into me, making my moan twice as loud as his.

His lips travel a path down to my neck, and his canines bite into my neck where my mark was, making the pleasure so intense that I could barely see straight. I dig my nails into his back, and arch my hips towards him and meet him stroke for stroke. I feel myself clamp so tightly over his dick I was almost in pain from the pleasure swirling inside of me.

Suddenly, my c**t was throbbing, and the heated fire within me became too much. I lock my gaze with his, and he watched as I felt my expression change from one of arousal to one of bliss. My orgasm was so intense that my vision became hazy and blurry around the edges.

I quickly realized that I wasn't one to writher around silently, but that I vocalized my pleasure. Sighs, moans, and explicit words were shouted while I was at my absolute high.

From the way my inner muscles squeezed around Xavier's c**k must've triggered his climax. But to soon, we both gave one last shudder, making the wave crash and subside, along with Xavier's canines to disappear from my neck.

Xavier collapsed on top of me, but leaving some of his weight on his slightly shaking arms and legs. He quickly flips next to me on the bed, losing his energy. I listen to our breathing and try to control mine as Xavier does the same, my chest rising and falling with each deep breath.

I roll over so that I'm laying on him, my breasts crushing themselves against his damp chest, as I continue to try to recover from the absolutely body-numbing orgasm that had just crashed into me like a hurricane.

I look up at Xavier to see him staring at me.

"What?" I whisper in between breaths.

I suddenly feel myself being flipped over, with Xavier hovering over me again.

"You are mine!" he growls out as he gazes at what I assume was my mark, giving it a gentle kiss, before rolling back over so he was next to me.

He had said it lovingly, but I could also hear the hint of authority in his voice, so I knew that this was his way of pertaining his dominance over me. That I was only his, and forever would be.

"I love you Xavier." I whisper laying onto his chest, pressing a kiss their gently before snuggling closer.

"I love you too, Sam." he whispers, pulling me closer to him.

I give him a smile and a quick peck on the lips before I lay. Back down next to him and slowly drift off into the best sleep of my life with the thought of that me and Xavier have finally mated.

© 2014 Alice Winters


Author's Note

Alice Winters
Let me know what you think, and tell me if you see any errors because I'm sure there are some. Check out the whole story at wattpad.com under austin_luver. Vote and Comment too!!!! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1160 Views
Added on January 15, 2014
Last Updated on January 15, 2014
Tags: Werewolf, short story, mating, PG-13, R

Author