Nebulia

Nebulia

A Story by Jeannette Lunete

A citizen of parasitic nature is crawling back into my awareness. It absorbs the last mote of my amygdala.
"Recall me, recall me. Reincarnate the spectrum"- Two sentences. Two centuries of megrim.
Every melody was deaf, every colour blind. 
Just a fluctuation of nebula was offered to me. 
I could rise upon every monument of sobriety, but the stones would always collide.
Where is the spectrum? 
How to reincarnate it?
Don't ask me. I couldn't tell.
Every conclusion is pale,every movement out of the rail. 
Every Gorgones of this world is more fortunate.
Without the voice I would whisper against every sound wave. Never scream.
No more screaming. Soften the ruins with a whisper. 
Capture me vivid.
Once more.

© 2015 Jeannette Lunete


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

the personification in this line is so intriguing for me ..
"Every melody was deaf, every colour blind. " .. what a fine way to say it .. read your poem thrice and simply had to pause there each time ..
i would beg an authors note on this one .. i went googling quite a bit to attempt to glean a bit more of an understanding .. perhaps it is best left unexplained ... leaving me kind of word mesmerized and wondering ;)) the sense of something more is screaming at me .. so nice one says i .. i am hoooked and reeling start to finish
E.
E.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thank you E. for your kind words
Well by now poeple should have understood you are into micro - fiction If they haven't maybe it is a good time to let them know. A lot of publicity lately what some refer to as micro fiction with macro messages. play on with words it might be but this writing is a perfect example of that opinion. To me the unravelling of the inner world through the metting of a presence and it its telling you to find it in you. How to find the dispposition once more? Well, what a question ... . Half of the time I think we fly blind.

But is the emotion of it so vivid leaving me unsettled on the one hand but also excited to know that although I can't pinpoint it. There is something, something.....

If only I had the right words.

Back to that opinion then:

Micro - fiction with macro messages.

Thank you.

Posted 9 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thanks Rene for this lovely review! :)
It's a contrast to my past writings that I didn't publi.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 3, 2015
Last Updated on February 3, 2015

Author

Jeannette Lunete
Jeannette Lunete

About
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. C. S. Lewis more..

Writing