writing

writing

A Poem by Allelujah

Watching a couple of crows playing around in the woods, swoopingin low after each other, I wonder if they ever slam into the trees.There's an answer here, unlike most questions in poems, which are left up in the air. Was it a vision or a waking dream?You decide, says the poet. You do some of this work, but think carefully. Some people want to believepoetry is anything they happen to feel. That way they're never wrong. Others yearn for the difficult:insoluble problems, secret codes not meant to be broken. Nobody, they've discovered, ever means what he says.But rarely does a crow hit a tree, though other, clumsier birds bang into them all the time, and we say these birds have not adapted wellto the forest environment. Frequently stunned, they become easy prey for the wily fox, who's learned how to listenfor that snapping of branches and collapsing of wings, who knows where to go and what to do when he gets there.

© 2014 Allelujah


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

There are those things in nature that occur naturally and animals or birds know how to use them for their advantage. A wonderful theme and poem. Thank you for sharing...:).................

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Allelujah

9 Years Ago

Sami Khalil THANK you and it.is you has graced me,with your visit and time as.well thank.you again m.. read more
Sami Khalil

9 Years Ago

My pleasure...:)..............................

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
1 Review
Added on June 25, 2014
Last Updated on June 25, 2014

Author

Allelujah
Allelujah

CA



About
I enjoy writing for myself I've just really Gotten into it,my thoughts or ideas about things I see or my life challenges more..

Writing