Communion

Communion

A Story by Allidog
"

The story of brother's betrayal, one of them being separated from the young age of4 and being trained to become a killing machine. Will they ever find out the truth or will this story end with adeath?

"

Hi, my name is Peter Abaelardus. Peter, according to my mother, was a legendary philosopher… who was French. Why do I have a problem with this? French Stereotypes oh-hoh-hoh-hoh-hoh-hoh. But anyway, right now I'm getting my a*s kicked by my long lost brother.

 

Long lost brother you ask? Well, let's just say that my mother has quite an a*****e of a dad. That's not my point right now though. His name is Ebony as far as I know and he thinks that I killed his brother even though I AM his brother.

 

Where exactly does he get this s****y information? The bad guys, of course. Who are the bad guys? Moniar, an organization full of people like me. People with gifts.

 

My gift is... you'll find out. We really have no idea how we got this, some say UFOs abductions, others say god -which I think is a useless idea-, and I'm considering radiation or the government.

 

I lied hopelessly in a pool of my own blood, staring up at the sky, my wounds were oozing out like there was no tomorrow. What was my brothers skill? He was able to control his blood, it was the matter of him having the abilities to freeze the particles that made up his blood. I'm not exactly a scientist, but that's my best conclusion.

 

It could change form and shape, all he had to do was cut himself, his arms now scared with the use of it.

 

He stared at me with his coal eyes."My name is Augustus and as you should know, I'll send you to the place you belong," His expression hardened. "This is the day I take revenge for my brother!!" He gave him a crooked grin, holding his knife to his neck, the only clean area of skin on his body."I'll make a memory for you." He winced, squeezing his eyes shut and slitting the area.

 

Blood spilled out, making its way for me.

 

This is it.

 

How did I get here again?

 

Oh yeah… it all started that one morning.

 

TBC

© 2011 Allidog


Author's Note

Allidog
Give me some advice, or anything that has to do with improving my story :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
CT
Interesting. The quality is kind of erratic, but interesting all the same.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i liked it

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm new to writing so reviews will be appreciated :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2011
Last Updated on July 22, 2011

Author

Allidog
Allidog

Pasadena, Christian , U.S. Virgin Islands



About
Nothing really special, I just have a weird a*s mind is all C: more..