My Prince Of Nothing

My Prince Of Nothing

A Story by Allusyen
"

Inspired by the "Who inspires you?" Contest.

"
Have you ever fallen so madly, desperately in love with someone that you can’t imagine them never coming into your life? That’s what it was like for me. I was fifteen when I met him �" nearly seven years ago now, and I didn’t believe in love. I spent a lot of my time online �" probably why I didn’t believe in love thinking about it now. I met him in a chat room �" sad, yes, but I didn’t care. The second I caught sight of him, I needed to speak to him. I didn’t know why, I just knew that people grabbed my attention every now and again without reason, and he was one of them. He’d be the greatest one. I’d always been a writer… although not a very dedicated one, and I’d find inspiration hard to start with, and motivation seriously lacking. Suddenly, after talking to him for a while, I couldn’t stop writing. Poetry, Vampire Stories, my life… it didn’t matter. That one A4 folder I started with blossomed quickly to four and five… I couldn’t stop talking to him. He’d be the reason I’d log onto the computer. He was the inspiration for my writing �" even now I see him in my leading men. Even now, as he still lives in Canada and I in England, I log on hoping to see him, knowing the jump in quality of my writing after I’ve spoken to him, as well as the flux of inspiration and motivation. He’s almost my best friend… He’s the best and worst of me… He’s my Muse… My Prince of Nothing… My Sweetest Downfall… Always.

© 2009 Allusyen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

some people are just meant to be muses. glad you found yours.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

*sigh* I feel you on this one which is probably why I love this so much.
In one paragraph you let the reader view a large part of your life and feel your emotions. Great work!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 23, 2008
Last Updated on December 23, 2009

Author

Allusyen
Allusyen

York, United Kingdom



About
The 100 Things Challenge 1.The Name, Ivy 2. My Perfect Love 3. Light 4. Dark 5. Seeking Solace 6. Break Away 7. Heaven 8. Innocence 9. Drive 10. "Second Meetings" 11. "My Perfect Woman..... more..

Writing
The Library The Library

A Story by Allusyen


Seeing Red... Seeing Red...

A Story by Allusyen