Reality

Reality

A Poem by Alona Rivika

I find it so hard to live in reality, when fantasy is so much more beautiful! I guess that’s what they call creativity, because it does not come from reality. It’s beyond the lines of normality. Disillusion stings when you wake up from dreaming. Truth is my whole life has consisted of false reality’s. I wake up but then go back to sleep. I just dream to fulfill the emptiness of your being. I want you to acknowledge me, therefore I just dream. I know something is missing, something is empty. If it weren’t, what is this escape I've always been seeking. I light a match to make my way through a tunnel. Then I light the tunnel for it to burn, attention is what I am constantly seeking. As you can see I am the cause of multiple bridges burning. My weakness rapidly destroys me. Why do I need your sympathy? Why do I need something I haven’t normally received? Why do I want you to see the other side of me? This mess, I am unconsciously stuck in and don't know how clean; when someone senses it and sits beside me, I cannot breathe. The smoke from the fire deteriorates me. How can you help me if I cannot help me? You are all I ever had. So I lose myself and become clingy. Then you cannot stand/understand me, so you leave me. How do I leave a fatality that has to do with unconscious reality. Reality that is beyond me! Reality which this foundation was created for me. A reality I wanted to leave. A reality which haunts me. Just a temporary escape that f***s me.

© 2013 Alona Rivika


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like this alot, to be honest with you it sounds quite alot like my life. That's all I do also- let my dreams and dellusions become my reality. I really enjoyed this, it's got great emtion and although it has descriptions they're stull blunt, which is an extraordinary thing to be able to do. Well done, keep up the good work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Alona Rivika

10 Years Ago

Thank you :))
This comment has been deleted by the poster.


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Reviews

I like this alot, to be honest with you it sounds quite alot like my life. That's all I do also- let my dreams and dellusions become my reality. I really enjoyed this, it's got great emtion and although it has descriptions they're stull blunt, which is an extraordinary thing to be able to do. Well done, keep up the good work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Alona Rivika

10 Years Ago

Thank you :))
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This is full of beautiful thoughts that remind me of when I was young, trying to figure out who I was. I love the depth and emotion in this. It is raw. I would recommend breaking it down into poetry form as to read better...other then that, great write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Alona Rivika

11 Years Ago

Thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 3, 2013
Last Updated on June 3, 2013

Author

Alona Rivika
Alona Rivika

Melbourne, FL



About
Writing is mostly my diary of emotions. I'm really into music and I love to sing and play my guitar. I'm a really smiley person. I probably smile to much lol. In spite of that, my idol is Jessie J and.. more..

Writing
Courage Courage

A Poem by Alona Rivika


Courage Courage

A Poem by Alona Rivika