Hidden messages

Hidden messages

A Poem by Alona Rivika
"

I am not writing this to whine, it is just me writing and rambling.

"
Sometimes I wish for a new start, but I don't think that will change. I wish I could just muster up the courage, but then again I feel like it would be a losing battle. Dreams are beautiful in theory, but do they ever create beauty in reality? All these indirect sayings through words and poetry start to get old. I wish I could carry my written words and allow them to flow while I speak, but the person in day to day life, is different from the person hiding behind words, sayings and hidden messages written to convey the person hidden beneath the shadows. I wish some of the people I have hurt would realize I am a good person. Maybe it is time to forget and not hate myself for who I allowed myself to become. Maybe it is time to move on... Although, through this letter I still write hidden messages. I still stagnate in the shadow of hope. I still carry every ounce of regret. I want an adventure and an escape. I wish I could tell you all that I crave. I don't want to be fixed, I just wish to say the things I avoided to say. I wish I looked you in the eyes, but the past is gone. I want the new and I hope that maybe the new won't be the same. An maybe, just maybe one day my messages won't be hidden and I will finally have the courage to say what I desire to say.

© 2014 Alona Rivika


Author's Note

Alona Rivika
Just words and hopes...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on April 5, 2014
Last Updated on April 5, 2014

Author

Alona Rivika
Alona Rivika

Melbourne, FL



About
Writing is mostly my diary of emotions. I'm really into music and I love to sing and play my guitar. I'm a really smiley person. I probably smile to much lol. In spite of that, my idol is Jessie J and.. more..

Writing
Courage Courage

A Poem by Alona Rivika


Courage Courage

A Poem by Alona Rivika