What do you say?

What do you say?

A Poem by Alona Rivika

The sun disappears in the sky. While I smell scent of refreshing cigarettes and watch ladies pass by in evening wear. Lingerie, the greatest escape, the party days, were the fine line between real and fake. I suppress the mourn, and of the feelings I adored, never put the token in the pending ice machine box. I was shook up, and soon I forgot. I once thought things would change, once I moved oceans away, but location, lets face it, doesn't create great. So here I stay, listening to the monotone sound of the ocean crash down. It is silent, yet screams so loud, its stuck in the pit of my stomach, rising up to my esophagus, till I cringe, and stroke my hair, a ball nerves, while those ladies stare. Every nerve in my body fixed with intensity, wants to scream out loud, but I am paralyzed and create no sound. I am not a fox, nor a hound, just dreamer in an endless ocean, is which to where I am bound. I am crushed, while reality back hands me in the face, losing all hope, scared by the end of the day. I pray and shake the eight ball, counting on love luck to walk with me through the next day. I not sure whether to face it or create it, stretched into two, to my dismay. I call and search, for pearch, but she is the only who tugged the line, and sent chills up my spine, and created butterfly's in my stomach and to demise I want to cry, because today was one of the last days and I am not sure if I was too late. Now, it is on my shoulders to determine my fate. Soooo what do you say?

© 2014 Alona Rivika


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on May 23, 2014
Last Updated on May 23, 2014

Author

Alona Rivika
Alona Rivika

Melbourne, FL



About
Writing is mostly my diary of emotions. I'm really into music and I love to sing and play my guitar. I'm a really smiley person. I probably smile to much lol. In spite of that, my idol is Jessie J and.. more..

Writing
Courage Courage

A Poem by Alona Rivika


Courage Courage

A Poem by Alona Rivika