A Daughters Beast

A Daughters Beast

A Poem by J.Altered

Kings carried off by crows, on through kingdoms beyond second seasons.
A prince shifting from the bones, while leaving a world which pulls.
A beast longing to stand on hinds, but before he can even speak, while the baby he let slip from his claws and jaws he waits behind forest trees. 
A prostitute in a world of glass with a fragile state of mind. There he stand not a prince, but the beast he loves to hide.
with nothing more than thirst for pleasure and the sweet taste of sex, he takes her leaving broken, oh how much fun was that?
Leviathan I am here again to take whats rightfully mine, the giver, the king, the prostitute, they were mine now give them back.
A beast that learned to talk, before he stood on both his legs. The child I let slip like sand from me, i stand here to take claim again.
That child died just a day ago, but here her body lays. Here in the sand buried deep below start digging if you wish.
The beast I was, the beast I can, I wish to hold my daughter again.
The beast who walked to find her dead, here I stand now but a broken man. 

© 2014 J.Altered


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on April 7, 2014
Last Updated on April 7, 2014

Author

J.Altered
J.Altered

Corona, CA



About
I am 18yrs old, I like to write horror and fiction stories. Most of my stories deal with the unusual, drugs, and dreams. I am a senior in high school and In a month I will be leaving to college. more..

Writing
The Kept The Kept

A Story by J.Altered