Trust

Trust

A Poem by Kasey Jones
"

Hopefully this is somewhat more sophisticated than the average acrostic poem. It basically wrote itself. There was no writer's block.

"
Time is wasted,
     Trying to make sense of my insecurities.
Replay the scene in my mind,
     A thousand times. Convince myself it doesn't matter.
Understanding is key, but I don't understand
     Your thinking. Why are you being so 
Shallow? I thought I knew you so well.
Trust me, so I can trust you.

© 2010 Kasey Jones


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Nice acrostic, really great expression and intense display of emotion. I love the poems that come free of writer's block and this poem, reading it, comes free without disruption in flow/rhythm. This poem is very easy to relate to, especially with the replaying of scenes. I don't know how many times I do that even when it isn't for something intensely emotional. Well done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Great poem, sad, but true message. I love your poems!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You tell such a story with words. An easy to relate to simple truth. trust is key in life. I have nothing to be critical of.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Some people strive so hard for sophistication, the message is blurred. This doesn't happen in your case. I really feel this poem. It's depressing. It's strong. It's honest and easy to relate to. I have no criticism for you, only praise.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is really deep. And yes, it is more sophisticated than an average acrostic poem. You're lucky that this comes so naturally to you, you write some really good poetry and stories. You're also lucky about the 'no writer's block' thing, I could only wish that it was true for me too!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

979 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2010
Last Updated on June 23, 2010

Author

Kasey Jones
Kasey Jones

The Armpit Of Massachusetts, MA



About
Just read my stuff to get to know me. This is one of my favorite music videos, and songs. It can be creepy, but it must have been SO fun to film. The "How could it ha.. more..

Writing
Sunset Sunset

A Story by Kasey Jones



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Marie Marie

A Poem by Linear