Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A Declaration Of Love's Decree

A Declaration Of Love's Decree

A Poem by Alyssa Solomon
"

A promise of a groom to his bride.

"

A Declaration of A Lover's Decree


This is my destiny of life. To hold you, to honor you Queen of My Heart.  


This is my calling to catch you when you are falling.


This is my joy when you are smiling. My heart ever shining. 


I have a destiny to be the arms that carry you through the dark and dance with you while we soak up Heaven's Light. 


This is my song, knowing your heart I do belong. Never looking back at what could of been, knowing what is now and here.  When I see you there no things I fear. 


Hold unto me when the months have gone year after year. When we are old and grey, whatever may come our way; our love will pull us through our dying day. 


This day. This moment now I say, "I do. Through and Through." This is my destiny is my truth. My journey begins now and forever there will never be a day like today. Let me seize this love let me fly. Let me have your hand that is wrapped around my heart. 


Hand in hand a brand new start. This is my destiny. I give you my heart and everything in between. I swear I do, yes I take you My Queen to have and to hold, now and forever, this love nothing can sever. 


This is my destiny for eternity loving you till my time is through.

© 2011 Alyssa Solomon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really enjoyed your poem. I was very much drawn to the lines: "Hold unto me when the months have gone year after year. When we are old and grey, whatever may come our way; our love will pull us through our dying day." That gave me some chills because it is exactly the way I feel about my wife. Nice job on this poem. When you get a moment, take some time to read some of my work as well.

God Bless

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 8, 2011
Last Updated on September 8, 2011

Author

Alyssa Solomon
Alyssa Solomon

London, Canada



About
I am thirty years old. I love to write and travel. I love going out for coffee and enjoying local sights. I love nature. I love watching crime scene movies. I love classical music and love to watch t.. more..

Writing