Istünmase 84:67

Istünmase 84:67

A Story by GypsyDanger

I took a breath, and my mind was flooded with the drug society calls acceptance. White hot ribbons of passion tore jarringly through my veins and burned so complete and overpoweringly that I feared just to touch me would burn him, and yet he did not burn. The thin layer of sweat between our bodies gave lubrication for the transformation from deep to deeper and made my skin less caustic. Nothing had compared to this. Experience and disappointment through repeated use had allowed barbed wire to separate the body and spirit and form from the unpalatable mold a class of duality so intense it almost killed me. Of mind, of body, of soul and flesh and spirit; how could I have ever been so thankful for the destruction of so holy a merger? My mind is gone, fears are gone, inhibitions have ceased to exist entirely, and the memories if duality have passed from me. The concerns surrounding their disappearance died long ago. The merger is near completion, and I am almost whole again. This ends here, and I am happy now. I am happy now.

© 2014 GypsyDanger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful face, beautiful mind :) Beautiful writing...great visuals and flow. I am happy now ;)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 28, 2014
Last Updated on June 28, 2014

Author

GypsyDanger
GypsyDanger

DC



About
I've been passionate about writing since I was a child. Classic literature has always affected me more than anything else. Horror and cryptic writings are my specialties. more..

Writing