Entaeh X7:55

Entaeh X7:55

A Story by GypsyDanger

Does this... lucid dreaming amount to the requisition of the soul? Or just random acts of belligerence? Like some form of soundless communication driven through our subconscious existences like a nail. There must be some meaning, though I have been thus far unable to comprehend the meaning of the very plot. The light spinning of shadowed misunderstanding echoes through the void and distorts the yellowed dewdrops of dream, causing them to fall like raindrops and mar the painting so that I cannot see what I am supposed to know. It is a schism, a disturbance in the soul; SOMETHING traversing the wavelength and jamming the signal fatally- irrevocably shattering the foundations so that I cannot dissever the body from the mind.
This place has become a prison.

© 2014 GypsyDanger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

MMM! I love this one, thought provokingly sexy!
SOMETHING traversing the wavelength and jamming the signal fatally- irrevocably shattering the foundations so that I cannot dissever the body from the mind.
This place has become a prison.

That's just awesome :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 28, 2014
Last Updated on June 28, 2014

Author

GypsyDanger
GypsyDanger

DC



About
I've been passionate about writing since I was a child. Classic literature has always affected me more than anything else. Horror and cryptic writings are my specialties. more..

Writing