-Wonder Why-

-Wonder Why-

A Story by Amanda Ashlee
"

This is actually a journal not a story.

"

-Wonder Why-



Do you ever wonder why bad things happen to us? Me too. I think because we're human and make mistakes; and a lot of them. But that's the thing, the bad things happen to us because we allow from the choices we make. Life is like cake, no matter how bad it is for me I just keep getting more and more because its so good. (Yes I just made you look at life like its cake) Because we make a bad choice but we keep making them because they somehow in the middle, it makes us feel good. And that's the thing. I have made so many bad choices in my life that I wish I didn't but I keep making them because the way they make me feel. We never sit and wonder, okay now, if I go have sex with this guy i'll enjoy it while its happening but at the end when he makes me leave, I will feel so low about myself that I will not want to do that again. I'm sure if we all just sit down and thought about our choices completely through, we'd be a lot better off but we don't. We think what we allow ourselves to think and that's usually the good road, we think. Like okay, this guy is hot and I'm gonna go have sex with him and its gonna be so much fun because he'll start to like me and then we will become boyfriend and girlfriend, but at the end of all that hanky panky, your leaving... alone with no kiss or hug goodbye. Why? Because you didn't sit down and think your choice through. You just thought of what you wanted instead of what else could happen. 90% of the time what we think of never ever goes the way we think it would and that's the sucky part, because we always get our hopes up. Even though we try not to, we still deep down do a little bit...and that's why bad things happen to us. 

© 2016 Amanda Ashlee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on September 19, 2016
Last Updated on September 21, 2016