THERE WAS A BOY

THERE WAS A BOY

A Poem by Amit Mer
"

A boy is telling his girl who left him.... About what he is feeling after she left

"
" THERE WAS A BOY...."
By " AMIT MER"

If someone ask you my name.... Just tell there was a boy....
There was a boy who cared a lot....We'll be together he always thought...
There was a boy who loved me like hell.... But he was quite afraid to tell...
I was his life he believed...for our future, plans he conceived...
Every promise which was made he kept.... Secretly at nights then he wept...
For my texts he waited n waited.... But any gripe he never stated...
There was a boy who made me smile... Even when he can't laugh even for a while...
More than body he loved my soul.... To keep me happy was his only goal...
There was a boy who was an atheist... But for his love he prayed once a day atleast....
In this generation of fake relationships he kept it real....for lovers he was a true idol....
For my happiness he even decided to leave....for him it was too hard to believe...
Then he used to sit alone and cry.... Until his eyes n tears got dry...
There was a boy got broken inside....but never blamed me n just hide....
He always kept me high on his priorities nd gave chance ... To see me smiling he can travel any distance...
Even when he was right said sorry n apologized....his love was bigger n ego just small sized...
He was not good looking of all... But in nature he was too tall...
There was a boy who stood by me.... With him I was myself n felt free....
.
.
.
IF SOMEONE ASKS MY NAME JUST TELL THERE WAS A BOY WHO LOVED TRULY....
AND ENDED HIS LIFE FOR ME... CRUELLY
.
.

© 2017 Amit Mer


Author's Note

Amit Mer
Some words are used just for rhyming purpose and please ignore grammatical mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nicely written bro,loved it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Amit Mer

6 Years Ago

Thank you sarthak 👍🙏🙏🙏
I liked the honest love that boy had for his girl. I suggest you to change 'ideal' to 'idol' in the 10th line.
Don't write thank you after the poem, if you want you can add that in Author's Note.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amit Mer

6 Years Ago

Thank you.... I'm just a beginner so there may be some mistakes.... Nd tq for suggestions.... I'll w.. read more
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

You are most welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2042 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 22, 2017
Last Updated on September 29, 2017

Author

Amit Mer
Amit Mer

Guna, Madhya Pradesh , India



About
Always try to keep real....love to write for my mains.... more..

Writing