How can Protection Charms protect an individual?

How can Protection Charms protect an individual?

A Story by Amuletin
"

People wear the protection jewelry around their neck to safeguard from deadly diseases. In fact, the most popular image that the protection jewelry carries is that of Lord Buddha.

"

    

Why did people wear amulets in the last?


In the past, people from various ethnic backgrounds and cultures believed in charms and evil spirits. Thus, they wore special charms and amulet to protect from evil spirits. Although most of the people do not believe in the evil spirits but still there are a few who believe in the evil forces. To keep away from the bad spirits and the evil eyes, gypsies still wear the protection jewelry. Evil spirits have been talked about in the past, in the popular writings like ‘Manifest Your Destiny’ and ‘The Secret’. The books talk about the positive and the negative energies emanating from individuals that influence the activities. Amulets are also called the good luck charm and are adorned around the neck for decorative purposes and to protect one from the bad forces.


Thai amulets and disease curing abilities


People wear the protection jewelry around their neck to safeguard from deadly diseases. In fact, the most popular image that the protection jewelry carries is that of Lord Buddha. The image is present on the cord of the chain and worn around the neck. Protection charms can fabulously repel evil and bad luck. Since centuries the jewelry carrying an image of Buddha is worn by Thai. Since Thai people believe in the power of Buddha, they tend to wear the jewelry piece carrying the image of Lord Buddha. Those who are in search of happiness, wish to do away with the pain and sorrow, they wear the charms. In fact, such charms have the ability of combating diseases to keep you healthy, fit and fine.


Some ingredients used for the amulets


A Thai Amulet can be made up of ingredients like Chin, Din and Pong or Herb. Nowadays, the use of colored plastic for the making of jewelry is getting popular. Most people of Thailand believe in ghost and some even say that they saw the ghost. The ghost stories of Thailand are extremely popular and some of them are even gruesome. People believe that there are many ghosts around us and so we need to stay protected by wearing the protection charms.


The most common example of charm


Since ages people are wearing charms. The most common charm which has been worn is Crucifix. The Crucifix is worn by the Christians to safeguard themselves from the fallen demons and the evil spirits. Apart from this, there is also the tradition of placing the holy book below the pillow of the sick person. This practice can bring about early recovery as per the popular belief. It is believed strongly that if an individual wears charms, amulets, talisman, he/she can attract good luck and stay away from sorrows and sufferings. Even now people believe in the protective and healing power of the charms. If you wish to get the maximum benefit from protection jewelry, you must only choose amulet.


The protection jewelry must be made by a well known person as per your Zodiac sign. It must have the date and time when it was made. Colors must be chosen accordingly and the materials as well. To feel the effect and to get the most benefits, you must get in touch with a reliable designer of the piece.



© 2017 Amuletin


Author's Note

Amuletin
The author of this article has an extensive knowledge in the field of Protection Charms and Amulet

Article Source:https://medium.com/@amuletin06/how-can-protection-charms-protect-an-individual-c892c6171385#.z4ufop2x0

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on March 8, 2017
Last Updated on March 8, 2017
Tags: Religious Jewelry, Steampunk Jewelry, Protection Charms