How can protection charms protect you from curses? What is a steampunk jewelry?

How can protection charms protect you from curses? What is a steampunk jewelry?

A Story by Amuletin
"

Protection charm, as the name suggest, is the charm or jewelry piece which is meant to save a loved one from the dangerous situation, any harm or negativity. Such charms are powerful.

"

What is meant by a protection charm?


After undergoing any of the cleansing rituals, you need to follow a protective action. Even if your home is cleansed, you do not know fully the kind of people you need to interact the entire day. Personal amulets and charm jewelry can deal with psychic residue after an emotional and physical trauma. They match up with the possibility of any jealousy bug that intrudes into your home or life. There are various types of protection charms and meaningful jewelry that may save you from the bad forces and the evil influences. Protection charm, as the name suggest, is the charm or jewelry piece which is meant to save a loved one from the dangerous situation, any harm or negativity. Such charms are powerful but are easy to carry and adjust to the user who is wearing it.


The purpose of the charm

Protection charms are exactly meant for those individuals who are subject to some kind of danger. For example, if there is any soldier who is going to a war, you may ask him to carry a protection charm. The charm will protect him from probable dangers. Any old lady who is seriously ill and is visiting the hospital for a treatment, she may be given the charm. Its main purpose is to save an individual from negative vibes and bad influences. Some of the charms are worn to invite good health, wealth and prosperity. You may also wear a charm to improve your love life if you have the problem with your spouse.

The need for steampunk jewelry


Steampunk jewelry is the jewelry piece which is constituted of cogs, gears, watch parts of vintage nature. So, we may say that along with the stones and other jewelry components, such elements form the part of the pieces. The style is really fascinating and fun to work with. The piece is an interesting blend of hardware, vintage, science fiction, gadgetry and imagination. If you mix together some elements of Victorian era jewelry and the pieces of an industrial revolution, you will have Steampunk.


Steampunk jewelry and inspiration

If you are looking for an inspiration for Steampunk jewelry, you can add Victorian period jewelry along with the one belonging to the Industrial Revolution and some bit of futuristic reality when using science fiction. You can use inspirations like the Science Fiction’s The Time Machine or Around the World in 80 Days, etc. The main purpose of creating this type of jewelry is to present concepts of industry, age and time. When all the three elements are depicted through the piece, you may say that it is a steampunk piece.

The evil eye of charms to protect the user

Protection charms do have an evil eye that combats the evil eyes and outside forces to safeguard the user. If the evil power gazes the charm for long, the effect of the charm starts to show. Those who are jealous of the person cannot harm him if he wears a protection charm.

There are various kinds of protective charms available. Each of the types has its distinct function as such.

© 2017 Amuletin


Author's Note

Amuletin
About the Author:

The author of this article has an extensive knowledge in the field of Protection charms and Steampunk Jewelry etc.

 

Resources Link: https://medium.com/@amuletin06/how-can-protection-charms-protect-you-from-curses-what-is-a-steampunk-jewelry-f1c5305db932

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on April 13, 2017
Last Updated on April 13, 2017
Tags: Religious Jewelry, Steampunk Jewelry, Protection Charms