Anna in Another World

Anna in Another World

A Story by Amy444
"

This is one of my first stories I wrote at storywrite as a kid, hope you enjoy!

"
Whoa! What is that?" Anna was amazed to see a bunny with wings. I must be dreaming. Anna pinched herself to make sure it was all a dream. But the bunny was still there out the window while Anna was writing in her journal.

Anna noticed the bunny due to the flapping noise of it's wings.

"Come Anna, I'm sure you will like what I'm going to show you”, so Anna went to the window and squeezed herself out. Anna was tall and slim and had wavy brown hair. When she was on the roof she saw dragons. The only one Anna liked was the red and blue one.

"I don’t think I really like this,” Anna whispered,

"Don't worry, they're friendly", the bunny replied. "So come on them to fly, wouldn't you like that?"
Anna didn't reply, she just jumped on a dragon. Anna couldn't believe it.

She was flying above the clouds until she saw something that looked like a bubble but this bubble was huge. It was almost as huge as the CN tower. The dragons went inside this.

"I have a floor in the apartment in this place?" Anna asked,

"of course you do” the bunny replied “everyone who is introduced to this place has one." Anna was still confused but just said OK. The bunny pointed to her floor and her house was the most beautiful out of all she has saw with all her favorite things. "Welcome to your house” The bunny said. The bunny gave her a key that unlocked the door. So she unlocked it and saw there was someone in it.

"hi!"the girl said

"Anna, meet your roommate Lily" The bunny said. Lily was short and had curly red hair. The girls introduced themselves but were interrupted by Bunny.

"you two enjoy each other while I will talk to someone.

"So, are you part of this world?” Anna asked

"no that bunny came to my window and put me here” Lily replied

"same here” Anna said” I came from Seattle to here” Lily lived in the same place. Lily and Anna talked and talked until the bunny came to get them. This magical place was called Nikimo where everyone was free.

************

Anna was so excited to go back to that place at night. Sure it might have been a dream but it is possible that it's real. It was so nice. At school she saw Lily. It turned out they were both in grade 6 but in different classes and so they became best friends and decided to wait for the bunny in Lily's house. When they went there for, some reason the bunny was there and it wasn't even night yet. "Hello girls" the bunny said "I want to show you around Nikimo."The other night the girls heard that world was named Nikimo. So the girls jumped on the dragon and traveled to Nikimo.


The bunny introduced them to Hailey the queen of Gilna 1 town of Nikimo. There were 2 towns one Hettley, the other Gilna. Hailey made them citizens of Gilna and gave them a ring that transports them to Gilna. Today they were only learning about Gilna. It had all the stores that are like the stores on earth. There was one special shop and that was the magic shop. Fortunately the spell book was free and Anna brought 1. There were so many spells. Lily offered to use the one that makes her the prettiest of nikimo on Anna but she said no. They tried many others like turn into a bunny or grow wings. Anna used the one to make people bald on Lily as a joke and she undid
it. Then they headed for the bakers shop the place where they wanted a job. They got the job even though Lily was kind of bad at it. Finally they headed back to Earth and they both found themselves in Lily's house and it was 6:00.

"you better get back home” Lily said

"ok bye!” Anna said

*************

*tick tock, tick tock*the clock was so irritating. She was waiting for her best friend Lily to come. They decided to have some fun instead of go to Gilna as always. They went into their backyard. Since they took their spell book with them they could try flying. Lily always wanted to fly and this was her chance. It said the Wings will be invisible to people who did not use the spell before.

"You went to Nikimo?"a classmate from Lily’s class said. She was flying behind them.

"How do you know about this?” Anna asked” I went there before and brought a spell book"

"Wow that’s cool” Lily said” well I’m going to go fly down.” The classmate said” bye!". They were meeting lots of people. Anna and Lily weren’t surprised because everybody must love to fly instead of walk or run. Anna and Lily were beginning to wonder why all of these people were sent to Nikimo. They knew they were not for no reason. It can be just for fun or they must have a duty to do. Anna shared her thought to Lily."Hmm maybe we do lets go to find out if we have one” Lily said. So they touched their ring and poof! Off to Gilna. They were at the place the bunny was.

"hi!"the bunny said” let’s go to Hettley."Before they could go through the gate to Hettley they saw thunder and darkness over there."I wanted to show you this” the bunny said” the queen turned evil and it’s your job to stop her.

"from what?"Anna asked

"she’s going to make this whole world darker and thunderous. The bunny replied “Her name is Queen Leliz. Lily did not know how to stop her but BOOM! Anna had an Idea. "Wait, but why us?" "Well, our ruler of both of the countries, has more magic than anyone else. In fact, he can do anything, with magic. So in his dream, using his magic, he saw you two save the world from Queen Leliz.

"hey I have an idea” Anna said “the spell book. I had found a spell yesterday that makes the person good."

"what’s the spell?” Lily asked, "Oh you will find out."

*************

"ok so what’s the spell?” Lily asked” you say

good people

make things good

and you are

one of them

and then you clap 2 times” Anna replied. The girls had plans for the queen of Hettley. They knew how to get past that almost darkened place.

They just had to wear black for camouflage because she the queen made people evil and those people will destroy people that are from Gilna. Also the queen hid the key but Anna managed to find it in the bush beside the gate to Hettley.

They were all set and ready for the queen. So they went in black and unlocked the door. Anna and Lily went off to find the castle. The bunny gave her a map of Hettley and it had the castle on it. So they went to the castle and went to the queen. The queen was sleeping so that was good. Anna and Lily said the spell: good people make things good and you are one of them and they clapped to times but then the queen turned into a giant and she was still bad. She tried to destroy Anna and Lily but Anna turned into a Kimo, one of the strongest and biggest animals on Nikimo. They fought and fought until the queen fell in to the lava but the spell did have some effects. Since the queen was good on the inside she made the lava good and the Lava turned into pure water and the queen was good and she made the town of Hettley not darkened but beautiful. The ground in Hettley, was not black anymore, it was light blue and lavender. The sky wasn't red anymore it was pink and orange like sunset. Everything was back as it should be.

© 2011 Amy444


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars

Author's Note

Amy444
Heyo! Please don't flame, this story is one of my firsts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hey Tima! :) This is actually a nice story, but you have a bit of a problem with grammar and punctuation. You have a lot of run-on sentences and fragments. It was hard understanding the story because of those, but I'm sure you can edit that. And in my opinion, the events were too fast and sudden. You should try slowing it down.

Keep writing! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Hey Tima! :) This is actually a nice story, but you have a bit of a problem with grammar and punctuation. You have a lot of run-on sentences and fragments. It was hard understanding the story because of those, but I'm sure you can edit that. And in my opinion, the events were too fast and sudden. You should try slowing it down.

Keep writing! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Added on June 4, 2011
Last Updated on June 4, 2011

Author

Amy444
Amy444

Ontario, Canada



About
Hey everyone! I'm Tima, and you may know me as SapphirexXxTima on storywrite.com. Lately, story write has updated largely, so I came here. I'm a 10 year old from Canada. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amy444