The Awe-Inspiring Rain

The Awe-Inspiring Rain

A Story by Fairy Dust
"

It's actually a short story of my one of the most beautiful experience which I accidentally had it was really hard to describe it in words but I did it and here it is

"

I woke up fresh that morning it was the ending of march already but the weather was really cold due to the rain that was bucketing the streets all night in about 45 minutes I got all ready .It was 10:00 am and ,I was still feeling sleepy and lazy but my mother scolded me and told me to go and study my house is two storey we live on the ground floor and the first floor remains empty for about a year so it’s really grimy and quiet there actually too quiet first there are the stairs then the balcony we go in on one side is the bathroom and the kitchen and just opposite the bathroom there is a small room it is usually clean for sometimes in the morning I go there to study for I don’t dare in night because at night the stillness and quietness and those dusty rooms appear not so affable further that small room is the staircase for terrace and in the front there are two rooms that remain locked they are rarely opened that day some “unexpected” guests arrived I was least interested in their talks so I took my novel and went up for the best time for me is reading an staggering novel in quietness for it increases the charisma of the story you could create the atmosphere of the book in that quietness and then indulge yourselves with the character the story so I went in that small room it had a big window on one side which opened in the balcony  and a table and chair was arranged in front of it there were some drawers there and a mirror at the back which had grown brown due to the dust there ,I kept the book on the table sat down opened the window and let that cold but calm exquisite breeze come in I felt it , it was amazing I started reading the novel but did not realized when I fell asleep  I just remember an implausible  experience maybe it was a dream ,I felt very comfortable but a little cold which was seeming pleasant-full  I could hear soft voices outside the voice of a drop which had just struck the ground and broke I could hear it’s broken  pieces being imbibed by the ground as if it was thirsty for millenniums it greedily drinks the drops of melted heaven and I could hear it’s thirst beginning to become satisfied with every drop it made a beautiful sound my ears could now hear every minute in that stillness I could hear the metal being washed away, a cat pussying and trying to get dry ,birds flying about to find shelter I could hear their  small babies whimpering these all sounds blended together produced an enchanting sound that I relished from the bottom of my heart then I felt a puff of air on my face and indeed it was the best sensation I ever had I could feel light cold drops which contained the calmness and love of the entire sky crash through my wind and then on my face it gave me a heaven like experience it felt like the eternal sky had given it’s love to me I felt blessed but then my phone’s ring brought me out of my divine experience I laid my head on the table and for some time kept staring out at the RAIN which I had truly experienced today I felt more than H20(water) drops I heard more than the rattling sound of rain which earlier made my ears hurt, but I still wonder that how was I able to hear and feel so deeply I still wonder was it a dream…

© 2015 Fairy Dust


Author's Note

Fairy Dust
This is such an experience that doubtlessly the readers will be able to hear and feel my experience in short you can live it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please feel free to write your reviews I would love to know the feed backs of my writing

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2015
Last Updated on March 23, 2015

Author

Fairy Dust
Fairy Dust

Delhi, north east, India



About
I am a teenage girl who is drifted towards writing and reading paranomal romance and fantasy stories I write my stories from the depth of my heart feeling each character it's emotions and trying my be.. more..

Writing
I want to I want to

A Poem by Fairy Dust