Simple

Simple

A Story by Andrea Rosanna
"

This is a Stream of Consciousness. I'm exploring the style.

"

Simple

I like your vibe, you like mine so we just vibe together. We ain't suppose to be vibing because I was already vibing with someone else but I like your vibe you like mine, so we just vibe together. I feel stressed and overwhelmed and lonely so I come to you, simply. I’ve got daddy issues, mommy issues, so many issues and you got deeper issues that you don't even dare to talk about. There are no promises, just cries and smiles.

It feels nice. There are so many rules, so many boxes to fit in, so many formulas, so many beaten paths and I just want to be happy, to be simple, to be. And you’re there, in my private island that is your apartment where I allow myself to be unfiltered, naked, stripped down of clothes and morality. Just me on my rawest form. Simple.

You hit a blunt, then hit my sweet spot, we ingest good music with liquor. You hit my sweet spot, hit a blunt again, and I watch amid clouds of earthy scent. I decide to try it. I decide I don't like it. Simple. I like what you got and you give it to me. I wanna feel bad about it, but I don't really feel bad about it because it feels nice. Why is it so wrong if it feels so nice? I wanna dig deeper, have deep conversations but you don't want to. You want to keep it simple. 

Maybe that’s why it’s so complicated because I use you as an emotional vacation. My own personal refuge. But you are so beautiful and great, you deserve to be more than a refuge. You deserve to be a home. I should let you be a nice home for someone who deserves it. I don't deserve the home. I trashed the home. The home needs someone to keep it clean, lightweight and simple. You’re rough yet so kind, so easy yet so complex, so dark yet so funny, so many layers. Layers upon layers of pain, of stories, of loneliness. Layers of complicated you. But you keep it simple, for me.

© 2017 Andrea Rosanna


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on September 4, 2017
Last Updated on September 4, 2017

Author

Andrea Rosanna
Andrea Rosanna

Houston, TX



About
I'm a simple woman. I like sex and food I'm unapologetic You're cool, we're good I'm a simple woman With obvious rhymes With a lot to say At once sometimes I'm a simple woman Being what .. more..

Writing