Cheater

Cheater

A Story by Stan Lee
"

18 Words

"
Eyes widened as she saw her husband across the bar whilst her bum was lovingly caressed from behind.

© 2015 Stan Lee


Author's Note

Stan Lee
Can anyone give me suggestions or feedback?
:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This sounds like the pina colada song.
Good begining tho.
The fact is, even when cheating you still feel cheated.

My suggestion would be to make a short story about a woman that is being caressed like you say.. and her eyes are fixed in the man acrossed the bar... and then a twist of how they live in the same house... something like... and boom hit us with the hard truth that she was observing her husband being completely different of what she knows from him, but also is she is living a secret life.

Alot of promise just in 18 words. I think im a fan of you.

Thanks

Posted 7 Years Ago


Stan Lee

7 Years Ago

Thanks for dropping by. I don't know the pina colada song, perhaps I should check it out. Tbh I've n.. read more
I like your micro-stories best.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Stan Lee

8 Years Ago

Thank you H.R. I appreciate you taking the time to say so :)
Thanks for Your input on my story. This was an excellent micro-story. Do you blog as well?

Posted 8 Years Ago


Stan Lee

8 Years Ago

Thank you Russell. Your positive feedback is very encouraging especially as this was my first micro-.. read more
This is brilliant, you paint such a vivid picture. It takes real talent to tell a whole story in just a few words! I can't help wanting to know more though, like who is the bum-caresser? And what does the husband do next? But again, that's the mark of a good story, leaving the reader wanting more!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Stan Lee

8 Years Ago

Thank you soooo much!!!!!!! I am so happy that you liked this.
I'd like to leave those detai.. read more
No suggestions. I think this is great.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Stan Lee

8 Years Ago

Thank you Marie, I appreciate your generous review! :)
Stan Lee

8 Years Ago

RIP Marie. You will be missed.
God! This scares me! I mean I just can't bring myself to understand what could possibly go on in the mind of that woman. Sad that women are still not considered anything more than their bodies..!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Stan Lee

8 Years Ago

Thanks for taking the time to read and review. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 16, 2015
Last Updated on June 16, 2015

Author

Stan Lee
Stan Lee

About
I've turned RRs off for now because I'm really behind. I have 50 to do! Hope to get to them... eventually :) “If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; ho.. more..

Writing
The Companion The Companion

A Story by Stan Lee