-RESPECT-

-RESPECT-

A Story by Annie S
"

A little respect from each other would be highly acceptable in this world If some of you all know, this cruel world- i should say is increasingly changing not great, but worse!

"
Some of you all may know that I have not been on this site for quite awhile. Lately, i observed and met new people as well as people on YouTube. I had been through a lot in my life and that, i will tell a bit later. For now, i think there's so much to tell on this Topic and some may or may not agree with me.

Respect. what is it? Well it's showing an appreciation for the worth of someone. Usually the case, most men have lost respect for women over the years. Some men treat women as if they are not worth it! I don't understand why do that when a women herself has brought you into this world! Another thing is 'relationship' You say you love her and then you have no intention in treating her right. You hurt her so much when she gives too much, you accuse her for silly things. Even worse if you abuse her because you don't deserve any type of 'girl' in your life. Now i know the guys maybe thinking 'what about us?'  Yes you have part in this too and you also deserve respect and you do get hurt, but i'm talking about where the girl does everything for you and you won't even try making an effort. Does that seem fair? Everyone in this world deserves respect, but i have learnt that if you don't give respect you don't earn any. You know what's the silly thing is? That same girl who loves you, stays with you no matter what you do to her. Eventually, she would leave and she would find someone else who can love her and then stupidly; you would tell her that it's all her fault. Do you have any idea what goes through in a girl or woman's mind when you say that?

Secondly, girls treating their mothers remarkably wrong! A mother went through all the pain to give birth to you and you don't even make a cup of tea for her? And then you say she doesn't do anything right? Yes i'm sure some girls say that. Imagine if she wasn't there. How would you cope? Do you think you can cook for yourself because I can't even take care of myself properly.There's always someone who needs help from someone.You think i know it all, but i don't. I'm talking from experience and other people's. We all make mistakes, but it's all up to us to learn from it. Think about the people who don't even have a mom or anyone, maybe that will wake some people up...

© 2013 Annie S


Author's Note

Annie S
Tried to make the tenses right and grammar.. advice is required :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on July 8, 2013
Last Updated on July 14, 2013
Tags: respect, man, women, people, world, life, thoughts, feelings, change, heart

Author

Annie S
Annie S

San Fernando , Trinidad and Tobago



About
23 now! , but I'm still young and I sometimes feel sad, happy, shocked, but most importantly I think about why I came into this world.. Everyone has a purpose, but you just have to figure it out wi.. more..

Writing
HUNGER. HUNGER.

A Poem by Annie S