The Road To Long Beach and the Witch's House

The Road To Long Beach and the Witch's House

A Story by Anne
"

Back cover story for soon to be published Young Adult Paranormal Fiction

"

Anne Santoro is finishing up her junior year in high school, in her new home town in Upstate New York. She is reminded of a tale she was told as a child of the witch’s house. The house was on the road she and her family took to get to the beach.


She and her best friend Colleen McFadden decide to visit Smithtown, NY, where Anne grew up, to see if the witch’s house is still there.  Anne has kept parts of her life on Long Island to herself and faces  painful moments when she returns. How will her best friend react?


As a child, Anne anticipated seeing this house with every trip to the beach. Is it still there? The quest becomes more than just finding the house. It becomes a search to find a young Native American Indian girl who disappeared over 100 years ago. Finding clues to solve this centuries old mystery is tough enough, but when deciphering a ghost’s way of communicating, tough takes on a whole new meaning.


What will Anne and Colleen discover? Follow them on their hunt to find the Witch’s House and see if they uncover the answers they’re looking for.


The Road to Long Beach and the Witch’s House is a story of mystery and suspense. The adventure brings to light the weight of being bullied,  and how passing judgment on others can last through centuries of time.

© 2017 Anne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
Added on May 30, 2017
Last Updated on May 30, 2017
Tags: Long Beach, Witch, Paranormal, Young Adult, Fiction

Author

Anne
Anne

About
Books and Writing have been within my soul for as long as I can remember. Thankful my life has lead me where I have been and where I am going. more..

Writing
The Island The Island

A Story by Anne