Surreal Dreams

Surreal Dreams

A Story by Anonymous333
"

I had a dream last night

"
I remember running to the back of the auditorium, turning to my left and shuffling to the middle of the row. There, I stood up on the back of the seat against the jagged stone wall so I was taller than everybody else. The auditorium was filling but not nearly to the half mark yet. It was made from a cave. Little seats put inside a massive sea cave over viewing the oceans irregularly huge waves. It was dark, but light. The type of light present when there is a sunset nearby. People were all camped out in front of the auditorium as there was a beach with the ocean crashing its water upon them. Random people were being thrown by the colorful waves repeatedly over and over and for some reason everybody in the auditorium was watching it. I, still standing on the chair farthest back, pulled out my iPhone 6 and started snapping pictures. The waves were beautiful. Multi-colored like those of a rainbow and created a perfect spiraling motion as to attract the many people present. The waves made a hole in the spinning mist of water. The sun's fading light could be seen on the other side and I kept clicking away as people screamed and struggled for their lives. Although I was aware of such an atrocity, I refused to do anything about it or even realize that it was actually happening. All I cared about were the pictures or at least that's what it seemed like. Once I had fulfilled my expectations of photos and satisfied myself, I wanted to get on top of the cave and over look everything that was occurring as well as the sunset's surreal appearance. I ran down the stairs all the way to the bottom of the endless concrete steps to immediately turn left and get on a slippery rock as I knew if I stayed in that position for very long I would be swept up by the violent waves and thrown around like everybody else. I started climbing the sharp mountain to the top of the cave when I out of the blue asked where the black jeep was and in response heard a girl's voice say "over there". I barely acknowledged her as we both neared the end of the mountains journey. Once atop the cave though, instead of going to edge of the cliff and looking at the sunsets glorious effect on the limitless horizon and the ocean sweeping away the helpless mass of people engulfed in its waves, we took a right and headed further up the mountain. When we reached the point to where we wanted to be, we found 3 graves which had names on neat rectangular signs stuck on the ground for each of them. The light shown on the signs and nearby was majestic as the golden sun peeked over the unknown sea at us. It felt like it was waving goodbye for good and this was the last time we would ever see light. We thought we were alone on this abandoned island and thought we were the first to ever be here but now apparently that was not the case. As the girl and I heard the screams of the people start to slow down and die out, we peered past the graves into the dark underbrush and out of all feelings, a rush of curiosity and bewilderment fell upon me. I wanted this moment to last forever and I wanted it to all be real as that night was indescribably zapped of words but as the perfect scenario came to a close, I woke up and wondered if there was some special force connecting me with the number 3 and if I would ever have that surreal kind of experience or anything close to it happen to me in my lifetime. I hope so. 3.

© 2015 Anonymous333


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on April 26, 2015
Last Updated on April 26, 2015
Tags: Sunset

Author

Anonymous333
Anonymous333

WA



About
I had a dream more..