How can you unlove someone ?

How can you unlove someone ?

A Story by Scandal

I’ve waited 3 years to be with him , but it never happened , how can someone show you interest , and tell you that he likes you or maybe more , he kinda loves you ? But he never make a move ? I think this guy maybe doesn’t know real love , i think he just love the idea of me , but not me.
Can somone who loves you leaves you so easily? Can he not forgive you?
Well lets be clear we had some problems but i’ve tried so hard and did a lot of efforts to make things right , but in a day he just forgot about me, do i really deserve this? is it even possible ? How can someone forget 3 years full of memories happiness, sadness ,love , in just one day ?
I know i made him disappointed but i dont think i did hurt him like he did for me ? I think i must be the one who left , cuz he was hurting not only me , but my own soul.
He knows that i love him so much , how can he leave me ? , how can he leave the city and never came to say goodbye ? He knows so well that i would beg to see him once again, but i never did , i never asked to see him again cause i was sure that he knows what i want , and he knows what i did , but he just dont want to see my face for the last time , he knows that we wont see each other for months or maybe years , wont he miss me like i will miss him ?
I believe if someone loves you and knows that you did efforts to make things right, they will eventually forgive you, but he never did forgive me , and that’s why i think he never loved me like i loved him.
This night he is leaving the city and im in pain i know we wont see each other again and our relation is over but my heart is crying .
Im done doing things cause im not receiving anything back , im the only one here making efforts. This guy hurt me the most , i dont know what to do , im supposed to forget about him and move on but i keep thinking about him, and here I’m writing about him , i can’t bear this pain anymore , i felt like im with a manipulator the whole time . Our relation was so toxic , but only for me ,i was the only one who was feeling in pain , the only one trying to keep us together , the only one trying to make progress in the relation .
i wanted so bad to make him mine , but he never was , he kept saying that he doesn’t like commitments ,but in the same time he keeps telling me that he likes me so much.
In this night ..
I pray to god to make me forget this pain i felt the whole 4 months and move on.
i couldn’t learn how to unlove him everytime he hurt me and he comes back i welcome him ,i always forgive him because i loved him. But this time is a different time because he left me , he will never come back ,and i will never welcome him like i used to do everytime . Maybe thats my mistake i shouldn’t let him in , in the first place .
Knowing that he is no longer “in love ” with me ,kills me . But i think i have to accept it right? Accept it and move on . Don’t you think so ?

© 2020 Scandal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on December 24, 2020
Last Updated on December 24, 2020

Author

Scandal
Scandal

Canada



About
I'll keep the writing from the heart ❤ more..

Writing