Escape to the Wolves

Escape to the Wolves

A Story by AnouckSchollaert
"

Layla is abused by here father. When she can't take it anymore she runs away. The new boy of her class helps her,, but he isn't just a boy..

"

Chapter 1

 

CAUTION:STRONG LANGUAGE

 

I wrote the last sentence on the paper and rechecked my test. I shove my chair backwards and walked to the front of the classroom to put my test on Mr. Maes his desk.

 

My sleeve crept upwards my arm and the purplish bruises became visible. I quickly retraced my arm and pulled my sleeve back down. I glanced at Mr. Maes and he was luckily glancing at the test and didn't notice my arm.

 

Last period was over and I stuffed everything in my worn backpack. Ready to go home. I cycled along my usual way home, the longuest one. How longer I'm away from home the better.

 

I parked my bike in the shed and winced when an angry voice came booming from the house.

 

'Layla! You little b***h! Come over here right this instant!'

 

Quickly I crossed the garden and entered through the backdoor nervously.

 

Instantly a strong and rough hand grabbedmy arm and dragged me through the hallway to the kitchen.

 

He let go of me and I fell to the flour with a loud thump.

I scrambled back up and looked at my father through the corners of my eyes. Liquor bottles were spread on the kitchen counter and even on the floor. Father looked at me angrily.

 

'Uhm, you called me?'

 

I asked in a small voice.

 

'You little w***e! Where have you been?! f*****g someone in the bushes again?'

 

He pinned me to the wall and his hand grabbed my throat. I gasped for air and tried to wriggle myself free but his grip only became stronger. His other hand slapped me in the face. Tears sprand to my eyes.

 

'I...was..at...school.!'

 

I managed to choke out. His fingertips pushed painly in my throat and blocked my windpipe. Suddenly his hand around my neck was gone and I fellt hard to the floor, gasping for breath.

 

'S**t!'

 

He called me and kicked  me in the stomach. I wrapped my arms around me protectivly, more hits followed and I begged him to stop while tears ran down my face, but he didn't listen. And everything went black.

 

Chapter 2

 

A/N: I wanna let you know that here in Belgium we have 7 periods and that's always with the same people.
So we have 1 classroom and we sit in there with about 23 studants and in that classroom we have all our lessons. We don't change of classroom every period and we always sit with the same people for the whole year and the next years.

Just wanna let you know!

 

 

xxAnouckxx

 

 

The next morning I stumbled out of my bed,, my whole body was sore. I looked into the mirror.

My long blond hair looked like a bird died on it and I combed it till there wasn't a single knot in it. Now it lay in beautiful waves around my shoulder.

 

It came till my lower back.

I dressed and looked at myself again. There were bruises around my neck because of yesterday and my grey eyes were puffy.

 

I took a scarf from my closet to hide the bruises and put some mascara on my lashes. I opened my door and heard my father snoring. I quickly went downstairs, not trying to wake him up because I couldn't handle more hits.

 

 I grabbed an apple and jumped on my bike.

Today there was a new boy in class. Riley. He had raven black hair and light grey eyes, just like me.

He was firmly built, you could clearly see his muscles underneath his tight shirt.

 

Suddenly he looked at me and he saw I was checking him out.

Blushing I looked at my book. I swear I heard him chuckling. Mrs. Cole said he could take place. The chair next to me was shoved away and I looked up to see that Riley was sitting next to me.

 

I scanned the class and saw that there was no other empty chair.

 

'Hey, I'm Riley.'

 

He held out his hand to shake it. I placed my hand in his.

 

'Layla.'

 

I said with a nervous smile. I retraced my hand and saw that the other girls were looking at me with a jealous and angry expression.

 

I sank further in my chair and tried to ignore the most beautiful creature I ever saw that was sitting next to me.

 

 

Chapter 3

 

 

A/N: this chapter contains a rape scene, so if you're to young, skip this one!
 
COMMENT

 


VOTE

 


FAN

 

ENJOY!!

xxAnouckxx


 

When I came home that evening and saw my father wasn't home I breathed a sigh of relief. I really couldn't handle more bruises and sore muscles right now.

 

I made homework, I showered and I pulled on my nightgown. I picked a book from the bookcase and settled myself in my bed and started reading. At 9:30 pm I heard the frontdoor going open.

 

Quickly I shove the book under my bed and turned down my night lamp. I crawled under the sheets and pretended to be asleep. I heard on the noise he was making he was drunk.

 

Really drunk.

 

I tried to gain control over my breathing. When he was drunk he always did terrible things. When I heard 2 other voices, male voices, I froze.

 

He never brought men with him. Only woman. They where all laughing at something and suddenly it went quit like they were discussing something.

 

Then I heard footsteps thundering on the stairs. Suddenly my door burst open.

 

 

I let out a scream of surprise and sat up in my bed. My father came walking into me room with 2 men I never saw before. And they didn't really look like you wanted to have seen them before.

 

I think hey were both around the 50 years. The left one was wearing a faded jeans with a leather jacket and black boots. The right one was wearing a dirty shirt, a cowboy hat and cowboy boots

 

.

They both smiled at me with a stupid grin on there faces as there eyes checked out my body. I quickly pulled the sheet close to my body.

 

'Good evening Layla. These are my friends, they would like to get to know you. To get to know you very well.'

 

He said with a double meaning in his voice. F*****g b*****d.

 

'Come on Layla, don't be rude. Get out of that bed and shake their hands.'

 

He said with a sweet voice (note the sarcasm!). I didn't move. I was frozen on my bed, looking at those sick people in front of me. I snapped out of my daze because of a hand that tightly grips my upper arm and drags me out of the bed.

 

I tried to hold on the sheets to cover my body because I was wearing a nightgown. The hand let me go when I was mid-air and I had to let go of the sheets to brake my fall with my arms. While I lay down on the ground I saw them looking at me legs.

 

Or should I say, between my legs. I was suddenly remembered that I wore my nightgown and I lay on the floor with my legs spread. I think they liked the view. How I know that? Well, one look at the bulge in their pants and you know it. I stood up and pulled my nightgown lower.

 

I looked at the floor but still held them in my sight in the corner of my eye.

I saw Cowboyboot taking a step towards me and I snapped my head up and took e few steps back till me knees hit my nightstand.

 

 He hugged me. A little to tightly. I tried to wriggle away. No reaction. I tried again. Damn this guy was strong I couldn't move an inch.

 

'Let me go!'

 

I ordered. His response was that his hand cupped my a*s and he gave me a sloppy kiss in my neck. Disgusted I tried to move my neck away from him.

 

'Nice to meet you Layla.'

 

He said and he let me go. As soon as his hands were gone I stepped over my bed and sprinted to the door.

When I almost reached the door an arm around my waist stopped me. The person pressed me against his chest. I screamed.

 

'Let me go! You dickhead! A*****e! Elephant raping b*****d! Moron! D****e!'

 

A few more words came from my Fabulous Insult Dictionary.

 

'Well she's feisty.'

 

I heard a voice mutter. The person holding me punched his fist against me cheek. I winced in pain. I turned around and saw that my father was the one holding me.

 

He picked me up and threw me on my bed. My head hit the wall behind me hard. What the hell? How the hell was he able to throw me across the room?!

 

My eyes were shut as I tried to block away the pain. That's how I didn't realise that the 3 men came to stand next to me bed.

 

'George, you hold down her arms. Bill, you hold her legs.'

 

My father ordered. I snapped my eyes open when my arms and legs were pinned hard against the bed. I tried to wriggle away. I used all me force but they didn't let go. I just stopped because I was only hurting myself.

 

'Father? What are you going to do? Please let me go? Father please tell them to let me go!'

 

Tears welled up in my eyes.

 


Father unbuckled his belt, took of his trousers and shirt. He walked over to the bed and crawled on top of me.

 

'Father? What are you doing? Get off of me!'

I ordered

He crushed his lips hard on mine. I held them tightly together and tried to turn my head away from him. In exchange for that move I was slapped on my cheek.

 

'Don't!' I begged.

 

His hands roamed over my body and I shuddered. Not because I liked it. In contrary.

His hands grabbed my breasts and he kisses my neck. My whole body was shaking because of the crying. His hand pinched my breast hard and rubbed my n****e hard.

 

I cried out of pain. I begged him, again, to stop but he only got rougher.

 

I felt his little 'friend' push in my tight. I tried to wriggle loose again. George bowed forward and whispered in my ear;

 

'That won't help honey.'

 

I turned my head way from him. Suddenly hands were underneath my dress.

 

 My eyes widened and I looked at my father who was smirking at me.

 

'No no no no.. please stop!'

 

His answer was ripping my nightgown of my body what made me scream out of pain again. The 3 pair of eyes full of lust roamed over my body as I lay there exposed, only covered by my panties that was soon ripped of me to.

 

I clamped my tights together when he was on top of me and I felt his 'little friend' searching my entrance.

 

'Relax!' he ordered.

 

'No!' I refused.

 

He took his 'beast' in his hand and pushed it in me. I tried my best to keep my tights clamped together but I had to give up. I screamed when he entered me.

 

It hurt like hell and he didn't help when he trusted hard in me again and again.

 

 When he was done I breathed a sigh of relieve. But when Bill took of his pants I groaned.

 

'You can make sounds like that when I'm with you babe.'

 

He did the same as my father did. I held my eyes closed when he did his thing and little sobs left my throat.

 

I wanted to fight him, get him of me, but I couldn't because my body was to tired to do anything.

 

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't because there were no tears anymore.

 

I wanted to scream, but I couldn't because I was to shocked.

 

When bill got of me - I knew they weren't ready yet..George hasn't been yet - I held my eyes closed. When he was done I slowly opened my eyes and saw them all looking at me.

 

They had released me and I took the blanket that lay at the end of my bed, I covered myself and looked angry at my father.

 

'Layla, were going to the city so when I come back I want the whole house cleaned up.' and with that they left.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4


Angrily I tried to control myself from not throwing open my door, run of the stairs, grab a knife from the kitchen and slit over his and the others throat.


When the front door closed behind them I cracked. I start screaming, letting all my emotions go. Tears streamed of my face.


I threw my night lamp through the room, punched my closet, let everything fall to the floor.


After an half and an hour letting everything go I fell down to the floor and leaned my back against my closet. I couldn't handle it much longer.


Being hit everyday till you're unconscious.


Getting insults thrown at you're head.


Barely get something to eat.


 


An hour I sat there on the ground, thinking, and I took my decision.


I put my clothes back on, very careful because my body was bleeding on different spots. Especially at my crotch.


When I was dressed I took my money out of my piggy bank. 12 dollars. I put the money in the pocket of my jeans.


I sighted and looked around in my room. I stepped down the stairs and looked carefully around to be sure no one was here anymore.


 


I just went through the front door when my fathers car drove on the drive. He saw me and quickly climbed out of his car, he came storming towards me angrily.


 


My eyes widened and I turned around, sprinting off to the forest that bordered our house. Separated by a high fence.


S**t!


'Layla! Here! Come back here immediately!'


My dad growled somewhere behind me.


I ran up to the fence and jumped. My hands hooked around the corner and I pulled myself up.


 


Damn this is high! My father came running towards me with his had as red as a tomato.


'Layla! You f*****g b***h!'


I quickly dropped myself at the other side of the fence. I groaned of pain when I landed with a loud 'thump'. The fence moved and I realised my father tried to heave himself up the fence.


'Leave me the f**k alone!'


I said and ran off into the dark forest.


Chapter 5


 


The forest was dark and moist, the only light I had was from the moon that peeped through the branches high above me.


The sounds of the nigth made me a shiver go down my spine.


An owl in the distance.


The rustle of little animals in the dry leaves on the muddy ground.


Branches that sweeped against each other in the cold nigth air.


I didn't know how long I was running but I kept going on, pushing branches aside, jumping over tree trunks that lay on my path, stumble and getting back up.


I was breathing heavily and my breath came out in little clouds.


I came to a halt when there were suddenly no trees anymore.  In front of me was a beautifull lake. The full moon reflected in the water.


My chest went up and down fast and i collapsed through my knees. Gasping for breath i crawled to a tree and curled myself up. My back to the tree and my arms wrapped around my knees.


I watched how the water of the lake wrinkeld in the moonlight.


A shiver went through and I realized how chilly the night air was.


I curled tighter and slowly sleep took over and my tears ran down my face silently 'til they ended on the moist ground of the dark forest.


Chapter 6


 


UNKOWN POV


I crouched down to the ground, my  tail swished back and forth restlessly. My ears turned in all directions, searching for a sound that wasn't right.


Somewhere on my left side a twig broke. My head snapped to the left, looking for the cause of this sound.


A rabbit skipped past the bush I lay behind. It wasn't obvious to my presence yet. My muscles tightend, ready to strike at the right moment.


2 steps.


1 step.


''snap''  a branch broke behind me.


The rabbit pricked up his ears and took off quickly. I quickly got up and sped after the rabbit but I was to late, it already got in hiding in one of those damn rabbit holes.


Growling I turned around and looked at Sam who looked at me with a twinkle of laughter in his eyes.


I ran at him, snapping my teeth furiously. He chased my f*cking prey away!


I jumped on his back and pushed my claws through his sandy brown fur. He yelped in pain and fell to the ground.


'Dude, it was a joke, no need to become all agressive' he said through are mind link.


'It was my prey! Do you know how long I lay there? Waiting for some damn animal to pass?' I growled back at him.


Sam shook me off of his back, and I fell to the ground but stood back up immediatly.


'Yeah, about 2 minutes,, that's really long.' he with sarcasm.


'It is!'  I felt the tension in the aire go away.


'It's awhile since there was a pack here. The animals had enough time to populate.' Sam informed me.


'That doesn't mean you have to chase my bunny away.' and I was about to give him a teasingly bite in his front leg when a sound errupted through theb forest.


'No father! Please stop!'


It was in the distance, a low whinning.


We pricked up are ears and looked at each other.


'Did you hear that?' I asked Sam.


'Yeah, let's go find out.'


We ran through the forest 'till we came to the edge of the forest. We hid in the shadows of the trees and crouched down to the ground.


On the other side of the lake lay a small figure against the tree. It was shivering and cried it's sleep.


'Leave me alone! I didn't do anything wrong!'


She mumbled in her sleep. It was a girls voice.


'Is she lost? A girl shouldn't be alone in a forest at dark.' Sam said


'Dont know,, let's go check it out.' I said and we ran around the lake.


When we were a few feet away from the girl we slowed down and hid in the cover of the trees.


The girl lay with her back to us, so we coudn't see her face. She was curled up tight and lay near a tree. Her long blond hair was spread around her head. Her tiny frame was shivering. I stepped forward and went around the tree so I could look at her.


Her clothing was ripped in several places, and her white skin was bruised and was covered with blood and scratches.


'Is it that bad?' Sam asked. I looked up to still see him standing in the shadows of the trees. He probably saw my shocked face.


'Yeah, it is.' Sam also stepped forward and came to stand beside me.


'Look at her neck, you can see bruises of fingers there,, someone tried to choke her.' Sam said.


My eyes looked at her neck and drifted of to her face, blood and dirt covered her face. My heart stopped beating for some seconds when I looked at her more intently.


The long, gold blonde hair.


Her full eyebrows.


Long eyelashes.


Those soft kissable lips.


It couldn't be.


I won't believe it.


She lay here in front of me.


Layla.


 

 

 


Chapter 7


 


Layla's POV


 


I felt something cold and wet in the hollow in my neck. A soft shiver ran through my body. My eyes fluttered open, heavy with sleep.


Something soft and furry blocked my eyesight. I felt its hot breath in my neck and warmth spread through me.


Suddenly it jerked back from my neck and looked at me. Beautiful grey eyes looked at me,they seemed familiar but I couldn't think straight with it so close to me.


Surprised I crawled backwards 'till me back hit the tree, my eyes were wide in amazement as I took in the big grey wolf in front of me.


I felt drawn to it,, those grey eyes captured me and invited me to come closer and drown in those grey abyss.


 I inched closer and brought my arm up slowly.


I wanted to run my hands through that suft fur, to feel the warmth of it.


The wolf suddenly turned around and ran off. I blinked my eyes, and looked dazed at the grey wolf who was running to the edge of the forest.


It was like someone splashed cold water over my head as the wolf dissapeared out of sight.


Quickly I scrambled up and leaned against the tree as nausea swept over me. My body was still sore from the raping and hitting.


Some voice in my mind said that I had to follow the wolf, that I'll be safe there, that he'll protect me. I started jogging towards the place were the wolf dissapeared.


As weird as it sounds I didn't feel fear when the wolf was there. His hot breath in my neck sended a shiver of comfort through me, and when I looked in it's eyes it's like he told me that I didn't need to be scared, that everything is going to be alright.


It was dark and it was dark to see the trail of paws that it left behind,, I have been walking for a while now,, I couldn't hold on the jogging tempo very long, my body was completly stiff and doesn't cooperate.


The voice inside my mind was back


Go faster! Go to him! You need him..Let him take care of you! Go!


I pushed my legs back into a jogging pace, my hair sticked on my face because of the sweat. I quickly glanced at my self while I followed the trail. I stopped death in my tracks when I saw my bathered body.


My clothes were ripped in several places, you could clearly see my purple skin through the rips and dried blood on various wounds, mostly cuts.


I probably cut my skin open when I ran through the forest yesterday. I sighed and started walking back on the paw trail.


I looked up to see that the sun was rising.


 


Chapter 8


Layla's POV


I stood back up stiffly after I had sat down for a while, my feet were burning from the long walking.

 

The trail that the 2 wolves left behind seems to continue endlessly.

I already considered to just turn around and go back home but I couldn't, my mind always tells me to go to the beautiful grey wolf.

 

So I just continued following the trail.

 

I looked around while dodging branches in front of my face.

 

 I was still in the forest, sunlight seeped to the trees and covered everything in a beautiful blanket of sunlight.

Water droplets on plants shined in the sun, everything was so much brighter and beautiful in daylight.

 

Birds were signing there beautiful songs, waking up the others in the forest.

 

I was so mesmerized by the beauty of the forest that I didn't  notice the root that sticked out of the ground.

 

My foot hooked behind it and I face planted with the ground inclusive a loud 'awtch' from me.

 

I looked up from the ground to see 2 bare feet in front of my face. I snapped my head up higher to see a male body standing in front of me.

 

I squinted my eyes closer to look at his face but the strong sun faltered my view.

 

I quickly stood up and was surprised by the closeness of the man. I stepped back to fall again, on my butt this time. I kind of forgot the root.

 

The man was snickering. I scowled and attempted to stand back up but a hand in front of me stopped my actions. I looked at the man to see that he offered me his hand to help me back up.

 

'I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh with you. But you should have seen you're face when you fell again! Priceless!'

 

The man broke in a fit of laughters. I slapped his hand away and stood up by myself. The man was clutching his stomach. I huffed an stepped over the root.

 

'Glad you think it's funny. Why aren't you wearing clothes?'

 

I asked when I looked at him better. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He had a fine chest,, I mean a very fine chest. Muscled shoulders and arms and legs and,, well he's muscled everywhere.

 

'I am wearing clothes.'

 

He said and pointed at the grey linen pants he was wearing.

 

'Well,, except fot that piece of cloth you aren't wearing anything. Shoes? Shirt? Does that ring a bell in that head of yours?'

 

'I know what that are, I'm not stupid. It's to warm to wear a shirt and I didn't want to wear shoes. Speaking of naked. I think you show way much more skin as me, you're clothes are ripped in pieces.'

 

S**t! Forget about that. I crossed my arms in front of my chest, trying to cover up as much as possible.

 

'So? I'm at least wearing all my clothes.'

 

I glanced at the ground and saw the paw trails in the ground, that reminded me of why I was hear.

 

'Well it was fine talking to you but I have to go now.'

 

I said and walked around the boy, who, I realized, wasn't much older than me,, 2 years maybe?

 

'Hey! Where are you going?'

 

he asked and fell in step beside me.

I glanced at him and my eyes travelled to his chest. He cleared his throat and I snapped my eyes back up to his face. A smirk covered his lips.

 

'I know you can't resist this,' he said and pointed at his chest, ' but you have to answer my question, where are you going?'

 

'Somewhere.' I said

 

'Do you even know where you are going?'

 

'Yes.'

 

'Than I'm going to come with you.'

 

'No!'

 

'Yes.'

 

'Ugh! Go away! Leave me alone!'

 

I shouted and pushed his chest, pushing him in the other direction.

 

'No can do.'

 

 he said and came to stand beside me again.

 

'Fine!'

 

'Yes!' He shouted.

 

I started to walk again, picking the trail back up. I glanced behind me to look or he was following.

 

'You pervert! Stop looking at my a*s!'

 

'What? I wouldn't dare.' He said innocent.

 

'This is going to be a hell of a walk.' I muttered and heard him laughing behind me.


 

Chapter 9

 

'So whats you name?' he asked

.

'What would you wanna now?'

 

I said while stepping over a little stream.

 

'Because I'm going on an adventure with you, and I would like to now yor name.'

 

'This isn't an adventure.'

 

'Then what is it?'

 

'Uhm, none of your business.'

 

I stopped to look at the faiding paw trails.

 

'Please pretty girl! Tell me!'

 

I turned around to look at him, eyebrows raised.

 

'Pretty girl?'

 

'Well yeah, you won't tell me your name and you're sort of cute.'

 

 He said, a blush rising on his cheeks.

 

'Cute? Pretty? Did you even look at me? I'm covered in blood and dirt, my hair is probably a rats nest and you think I'm pretty? Man, you must have hit your head.'

 

I said and turned to follow the trail again. His hand on my upperarm stopped me and I winced as he touched on of the bruises, he quickly let go of me.

 

'Then tell me your name.'

 

'Layla.'

 

I sighted and started walking again.

 

'I'm Chandler.' he said from behind me.

 

'Shut up.'

 

'Why?'

 

'You're giving me a headache.'

 

'Oh, I'll stop talking then.'


------ 5 minutes later ---------

 

'Arent you tired?'

 

'Didn't I tell you to shut up?'

 

'Yeah, but you have been walking a couple of hours without even stopping for a break.'

 

'So?' I asked but suddenly halted.

 

'How do you know how long I have been walking?'

 

His face reddened and he looked at his feet, embarassed.

 

'I uh kind of followed you?'

 

'What?!'

 

I shouted out. Is he my personal stalker? A creepy man who follows young girls? He's going to rape me and then kill me! My eyes widened and I backed away from him.

 

'Please don't kill me! please!' I begged.

 

He looked at me confused.

 

'What are you talking about?'

 

'You're a creepy stalker and you're going to rape and then kill me! Omg! Help!'

 

 I shouted, not that it would help much since we're probably all alone in this forest.'

 

He started laughing. Again. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I think he has a laughing disorder. Yes, that's probably it.

 

'I'm not going to do anything of that to you! I just saw you walking and it's the same way I'm supposed to go to.'

 

His eyes were shining from the tears he had to held back from laughing.

 

'Were are you going then?' He stopped laughing and wiped away some leaked tears.

 

'I'm going to some friends.'

 

'Here? In the middle of a forest?'

 

'Uhm yeah, I think its an hour walking from were we are rigth now. Probably a little longer than that.'

 

'Oh, well I will probably miss your company.' I said with a sarcastic hint to it.

 


 Chapter 10 of Escape to the Wolves

 

'Ofcourse you'll miss my company, I'm drop dead gorgeous, funny, friendly, fantastic, amazing, wonderfull, smart, I'm mind blowing in bed, I'm ho'

 

I cut him of.

 

'Woa woa! Enough with the ego boost, and I really didn't need to know how you're in bed.'

 

I said with a scrunched up face.

 

'Are you good in bed?'

 

'Ugh! Don't ask me such things!'

 

I said and threw my hands frustrated in the air.

 

'Why not? Are you ashamed to talk about you're sex life? It's a natural thing you know, repopulation and '

 

'Enough!' I cried, interrupting him again. 'Just shut up like you did a few minutes ago okay?'

 

He smirked and complied.

 

I turned on my heel and picked back up the trail, again.

 

'So, are you a virgin?'

 

'Shut up.' I muttered. I don't really want to tell him that stuff, especially not when it was forcefullt took away from me.

 

I was happy when I didn't hear him anymore.

 

The sun was shining breatly and my body was covering quickly in a layer of sweat. My legs were aching and my feet were burning. My throat ached from not having any water down it.

 

 

'Were almost there.' Chandler said.

A sigh of happiness escaped my mouth. There will be water, food and a bed. God, I hope that 'almost there' is not far away.

 

'So happy to get rid of me?'

 

'No, I'm just so thirsty! I would kill for some water!'

 

'Who said you were coming along? And who said you would get some water? Or even come in? I remember clearly that you want to get rid of me.'

 

I stopped in my tracks and turned around my eyes as wide as UFO's.

 

'You wouldn't let me die from thirst! I'm dying can't you see?' I asked dramatically.

 

'First my feet wil burn off, then my legs are going to fall off, my throat will slowly crumble from ot having water down it and then my stomach will grow as small as pie. I'M DYING!'

 

I fell to my knees pretending to sob while I tried to stiffle my laughter as I kept up my act. If he's the chance to get some food and a hot shower then I'm gone take it and then...fwhoop and I'm gone. Mwhahah that's the plan!

 

'Don't cry! You can come with me! I don't think the guys will mind! Please stop crying!'

 

He also fell down to his knees, gripping my shoulders and holding me to his chest. God he's hot! Well...uhm I mean his body temperature! Not that he isn't hot in looks! Ugh never mind! S**t! I have to stop talking to myself! I'm getting insane!

 

I looked up at him through my lashes.

 

'Can I stay?'

 

'Yes yes ofcourse you can! Now please stop crying, I don't like it when girls cry.'

 

'Okay.' I said and wiped away some late tears.

 

'Now come on.' He said and stood back up.

 

'I can't walk! my feet hurt!' I whined. God I'm acting like one of those popular b*****s at school.

 

He looked down at me and sighed. He bent down and grabbed my waist throwing me over his shoulder.

 

'What put me down!! I want a piggy ride, not thrown over your shoulder like a damn potatoe sack!'

 

'But I like this view better!' he said and I can imagine his smirk on his face right now.

 

'Ugh! You're a pervert you now that?' I shouted and slammed my fist in his back.

 

'Auwtch! My hand! You're like punching a brick wall!'

 

'That are muscles babe.' He said an patted my butt.

 

'Don't you dare touch my butt again!

 

A hand touched my butt.

 

'A*****e!' I shouted and tried to hit him were 'the sun doesn't shine' but he saw it coming.

 

'RAPE, MURDER, KIDNAP, HELP!!' I shouted at my loudest.

 

He laughed at my try to knee him.

 

'Next time better!'

 

'What are you doing to the poor girl Chandler?' a chuckling male voice said.

 

 

Chapter 11 of 'Escape to the Wolves'

 

He stopped laughing and I went quiet. Chandler stopped and I tried to wriggle myself free to look at the person.

 

His voice was lightly familiar but I couldn't name it.

 

'Oh! Riley! Glad to see you again! I was just coming over to your place.' Chandler said.

 

Riley? Where did I hear that name again?

 

'Chandler put me down!' I ordered.

 

'And why should I do that?' He asked, a chuckle escaping his lips.

 

'Why? Because I ask you to ofcourse?'

 

'Hmm, no, I don't think I'll put you down.'

 

'Please?'

 

'No.'

 

'Pretty please?'

 

'No.'

 

'You'll get a hug.'

 

'No.'

 

'A kiss?'

 

'Hell yeah!'

 

He said and put me down on the floor so quickly I stumbled and bumped my back into something.

 

Two sexy male hands gripped my waist to steady me.

 

I turned around and came face to face with Riley.

 

I quickly took back a few steps, surprised by the sudden closeness.

 

We both looked at each other, frozen in place.

 

'Layla?' He asked shocked.

 

'Riley? What the hell are you doing here?' I asked.

 

'I should be the one asking that question because you're practically in my garden.'

 

he said and I looked around the small clearing, it was circeled by thick trees and bushes.

 

'This is my property.' He said.

 

'Till were?'

 

'The whole forest?

 

'Excuse me? I don't think I heard you clearly? The whole forest?' I said incrediously.

 

'Yes, as a matter of fact it is.'

 

'So that lake is yours to?'

 

'Yes indeed.'

 

'OMG! Jealous! Jealous! Jealous!'

 

He chuckled and looked at me properly. I could feel the heat of his stare on my body. Scanning me from head to toe.

 

'What happened to you?'

 

'Nothing.' I said, all emotion draining away.

 

He looked at me once again and then looked away, letting the subject go and looked at a pouting Chandler. He cocked up a sexy eyebrow.

 

'What is wrong?' Riley asked.

 

'I'm still waiting for my kiss.' He said and pouted a little more, looking at me with doggy eyes.

 

I grinned, a plan forming in my head.

 


Chapter 12 of 'Escape to the Wolves'


'Are you waiting for you're kiss?'

 

I asked and walked up to him slowly, walking on a straight line, making my hips swing seductively from side to side.

 

'Yes.' He said and gulped, looking my body up and down.

 

I walked close to him, putting my hands on his chest and pushing him backwards untill his back hit a tree, me still pressed up against his body.

 

 I slowly slid my hands down his chest, spreading my fingers.

 

His hands gripped my waist and pressed me closer. One hand rested above the waistband of his trousers, my other travelled back up his chest slowly and rested on his neck.

 

I stood on my tippy toes, rubbing against him as I moved upwards, he hissed under his breath.

 

I grinned and moved my head closer to his neck.

 

He shivered when he felt my hot breath on his neck.

 

'Chandler?' I asked in a seductive voice.

 

'Yes?' His voice was weak and raspy.

 

'F**k you.' I said and stepped back smiling at him sweetly.

He stilled looked dazed but snapped out of it quickly.

 

'What the hell?' he asked ticked off. Riley cracked up at this and high-fived me.

 

'What's wrong babe?' I asked in an innocent voice.

 

'Why did you do that?'

 

'I wanted to have some fun ofcourse,' I said in a sweet voice.

 

'Didn't you like it?' I asked in a husky voice.

 

'Damn girl, you know how to make some moves!'

 

RIley said and wiped away a tear that had escaped his eyes from the laughing.

 

I smiled at him, and looked back at Chandler who seemed to have calmed down.

 

'You got that one right man!' Chandler smiled.

 

'Now, after all the teasing I still don't have my kiss have I?'

 

'No, and you won't get it.'

 

'Then I guess I'll just have to take it.' He said and looked at me grinning.

 

Oh s**t.

 

'What are you going to do?'

 

'Getting my kiss.'

 

 He said and he suddenly came running towards me, tackling me to the ground. I fell on the ground with a loud 'oumph' and tried to push Chandler of me and before I even knew it his lips were on mine.

 

To my surprise I immediatly stopped struggeling and wrapped my arms around him, pushing him closer to me.

 

His lips were soft and spread a tingling sensation through my body. I moaned as his teeth grazed my bottom lip.

 

'Uhum.' Someone cleared his throath. Chandler quickly jumped of off me, his lips slightly swollen and his eyes full of lust.

 

Riley was grinning at me. A knowing look in his eyes, like he knew what I just felt when Chandler kissed me.

 

I quickly sneeked a glance at Chandler, he was patting his hair down. I probably messed it up when I gripped my hands in his air.

 

'Well lets go to my place, I'm getting hungry.' Riley said, turning around and walking of in the bushes, I quickly ran after him and was completly aware of Chandler behind me.

 

 

 

 


 

© 2011 AnouckSchollaert


Author's Note

AnouckSchollaert
please ignore grammar problems,, I'm Flamish, don't speak English, so it's normal there gonna be some grammar problem.
So what do you think of it so far?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

all i can say is wow it is really good :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 20, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011
Tags: werewolf, romance, abuse, defence, adventure

Author

AnouckSchollaert
AnouckSchollaert

Dendermonde, East Flanders, Belgium



About
Hey! I'm a girl of 15 years old and I live in Belgium. I'm writing a story called 'Escape to the Wolves',, curently I'm also writing on wattpad, my story is doing really good there, I hope it will be .. more..

Writing