A Class of Their Own

A Class of Their Own

A Story by Ansilla
"

This is more like a diary entry and improving...but it's what I was feeling at the time. Take it or leave it. :)

"

In life, we meet many people and encounter many different relationships. Some are as basic as relatives, sisters, brothers, aunts and uncles, parents, etc. Some are the people who will pass you in the halls at work or school as you both wave a friendly hello. Some are the people who will be your best friends through the best and the worst times no matter what. And then there's that small perecentage that requires a class of their own. The people you can't hate, can't get out of your mind, and can, with out failing, put a smile on your face even when the last thing you want is to smile. Your history with them, whether it's rocky or smooth, doesn't seem to matter; just their presence puts you at ease. There's something about the way they look at you, that makes you want to smile back and be happy. And you don't know why, but no matter how many times they cross the line, or how deeply they hurt you; it's still more important to you to keep them around than losing them for good. No one knows why, but there are these people in our lives. The ones who impact you forever, and you'll never forget. The people you trust unconditionally, regardless of all the signs pointing "no." Something tells us, like a gut instinct, to keep them around....despite that they don't even begin to have a clue. Something says it's worth it, to see them when you can. And at the end of the day, no matter how positive or negative the interactions were, there aren't any regrets, and you're just happy to have seen them at all; because they are that important to you.

© 2008 Ansilla


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this beginning, I like where it's going.
Keep going, would you?

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Added on July 17, 2008
Last Updated on July 17, 2008

Author

Ansilla
Ansilla

Ferndale, WA



About
So pretty much....i like to think that my writing's fairly unique....of course don't we all? most of it is a vent....it doesn't matter what i'm feeling the best way for me to express it is in my writi.. more..

Writing
Proof Proof

A Poem by Ansilla


Here's to Us Here's to Us

A Poem by Ansilla





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5