Father Of The Bloodline

Father Of The Bloodline

A Story by Anthony
"

A Fallen Mortality extra

"

One of the eldest and most powerful of us. How he became immortal no one knows. It is said that he may be one of the original Vampyres. But, not even that is known for certain. He is kind and generous, but will viciously defend his own. He is looked upon for guidance in our world. He upholds the traditions and is looked upon for guidance in our world. We coexist alongside many others. We separate the species into two general groups, the Mortals and the Immortals. We are Immortals. Yes the Immortals may die, as each species has its own weaknesses. The Mortals tend to be fodder for the Immortals. We Vampyres drink blood and feed on the energy of things. Werewolves consume large volumes to sustain their hunger. And the other Immortals have each their own ways of sustaining themselves. The majority of Immortals live in the shadows of one Mortal species, Humans. They are an interesting species. They kill their own without reason at times. Yes all species kill, but none so thoroughly wish to their own. We take revenge, but do so without nearly wiping out our entire species. Yes we war with each other. Yes we have enemies. But we must deal with our squabbles in relatively “quiet” ways. For if Humans take notice of us, We may not survive the war that would surely follow. The Human species vastly outnumbers the Immortals, and they experiment and kill anything they don’t understand. For that is why the majority dwell among the shadows. They wish not to have the whole of humanity hunt them. May this script have helped you.

Eliza

© 2010 Anthony


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have yet to figure out who she is myself. Perhaps when i write more we shall find out who she is?

Posted 14 Years Ago


Who is Eliza?

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow...its intense and captivated my attention. but it is treu that we destroy things that arent familiar and threaten us. sounds a bit like Underworld....but sicker :) interesting how you make the werewolves eat humans too to sustain themselves. good job :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


This sounds quite enigmatic! :) It's an interesting comparison between two different species. ^_^

Posted 14 Years Ago


Well to start off with *screams* The font u used for it. >.< It drove me nuts through the story and made it hard to concentrate on what I was reading. Other then that it was a good read.
Good write

Posted 14 Years Ago


Quite an interesting concept you bring up, comparing vampires to humans. Yes, humans are self-destructive.
It makes the reader think. And I find this to be true.


Posted 14 Years Ago


An interesting begining to a story. Gives a sort of inlook into the affairs of Immortals.The only thing I can think of adding is who this Eliza person is.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is great, i don't know if that is the beginning of a book or just something short. I would love to see that taken to a full blown book, it would be very interesting if you were to have their existense found and the war. I would certainly read it. :) I wish you luck

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

771 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 2, 2009
Last Updated on February 17, 2010
Tags: Sedohr, Vampires, fantasy, fiction, Fallen, Mortality, supernatural

Author

Anthony
Anthony

Council Bluffs, IA



About
I'm not normal in any case (Feel free to ask away). I enjoy reading to get a release into someone else's world. I enjoy writing to share my world. My Story "Fallen Mortality" Was started a couple year.. more..

Writing
Ties Ties

A Poem by Anthony


Ripples Ripples

A Poem by Anthony



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..