Path crossed

Path crossed

A Story by Diana Moon

They crossed path again... 
She was quite and humble as before while he was outgoing and adventurous. Both would argue about everything if it was a year ago. Tease each other, laugh, smile, make each other fall more in love without knowing. But now, everything was different. It was a year since they last spoke. 
A year ago, they would have a conversion a second after they saw each other. Now, they both were shy around each other. 
He saw how she was with her friends. Gaining more coincidence on herself, she was more pretty now, not hot- the word would never suit her-, but beautiful. She was sure he hadn't changed at all. Still out going, joking around, begin carefree and still handsome.
He asked how she was doing. Her answer was a simple "fine". She repeated the question, but also asking about his girlfriend. 
He wished it was her, his girlfriend, but instead just faked a smile. He looks really happy, the girl thought. 
She was a honor student, a geek. He was the best basket ball player in school, nothing else.
He started to whistle a tune, she later followed humming it. 
They remind in comfortable silence, remembering the best times.
She told him that she had to go. He told her that he will miss her. 
He meant it. She knew it was just a friendly thing to say. 
He kissed her forehead and hugged her. She thought it was a brotherly hug.
He went to a park and cried, he had lost her.
She went inside the car and cried, she was in love.     

© 2014 Diana Moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on December 19, 2014
Last Updated on December 19, 2014

Author

Diana Moon
Diana Moon

About
I write about love. You will find my broken heart on all of my poems. I hope to be friends and meet amazing writers! more..

Writing
Why? Why?

A Poem by Diana Moon


Moving on Moving on

A Poem by Diana Moon