Convulsion

Convulsion

A Poem by TamiViolet
"

What can I say but that I'm living and learning everyday?

"

It was just yesterday that they lived with certainty, and he selected the finest
cabernet as she listened to his proclamation that this was so right...

Oh, it hurts when Friday licks the edges of her smile;

then
the
sun
rises...

And 'we' is nonexistent in her frown and instead transforms to 'you' and 'me'...
She attempts to swallow but chokes on sputum tinged with just the right amount of
blood...or not enough...to do the inevitable...yet...

Her
Spirit
Dances
Uncontrollably...

And he smells Jasmine with each ballet... She wonders if her scent arouses the tongue of the beast, for there is a bit of savage in most...  She ripples in a river
of emerald green, and her Affect becomes apparent...

While induction lies within a circle of chants less than sublime...yet...

She
Opens
And
Closes...


She yearns to be special...just to one with integrity as she is led  to a field of
eager wildflowers hidden within a secret wood smelling of brimstone...  Oh, her
contrast creates vertigo, and dancing in circles leads her back to the place...

In the Guff...

Shadowless...










© 2011 TamiViolet


Author's Note

TamiViolet
I had some technical difficulties posting this one, so I'm hoping that the graphic, as well as the words, are displaying themselves... Thank you Chloe, for telling me...otherwise I would have posted a blank slate...lol. Hope you like this one it's a bit different...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow. This is some cumulative storm on a dark lush warp that resonates I realize to one of my old faves forgotten, The City Lights Anthology, with the emphasis on Franklin Rosemont's romantic paranormal surrealism.

This sings strange attractor anima-animus to me, divine animal of the deep Lord of the Jung-le psyche, syzygy soul searching.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I liked the intriguing description of a relationship... with its questions and uncertainties... You worked out a neat sructure for the poem... with its moments of lyrical flow and then the slow up short lines to pause and reflect... You ARE special :-)

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow. This is some cumulative storm on a dark lush warp that resonates I realize to one of my old faves forgotten, The City Lights Anthology, with the emphasis on Franklin Rosemont's romantic paranormal surrealism.

This sings strange attractor anima-animus to me, divine animal of the deep Lord of the Jung-le psyche, syzygy soul searching.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

"And 'we' is nonexistent in her frown and instead transforms to 'you' and 'me'...
She attempts to swallow but chokes on sputum tinged with just the right amount of
blood...or not enough...to do the inevitable...yet..."
The poem took me to a good place. In life we must live with the bad and the good. The lucky people they dance, sing and celebrate each day of life.
The description and story was outstanding. Thank you for the powerful and beautiful poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a bit different indeed...with a mysterious effect combined within reality and spirituality...to include that emotional tie with another...an interestingly expressed display of your thoughts Apollonia...

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4241 Views
24 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on December 6, 2011

Author

TamiViolet
TamiViolet

Somewhere behind the evening sky..., PA



About
more..

Writing
rhythms rhythms

A Poem by TamiViolet



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sleepwalk Sleepwalk

A Poem by Robin


Kisses Kisses

A Poem by Robin


Sub Rosa Sub Rosa

A Poem by Robin


Heart in Hand Heart in Hand

A Poem by OT


Sub Rosa Sub Rosa

A Poem by .