Manhunt

Manhunt

A Story by Ambidextrous Jellybean
"

Loving girlfriend explores the scars on the body of her war torn boyfriend. Based on the poem 'Manhunt' By Simon Armitage. In no way do I claim the poem to be my own.

"
Panting; Becka dropped down on her back, watching as Atash flopped down next to her on the bed. Their chests rose and fell and their breaths took effort. A whole day dedicated to their sex life. Dedicated to throwing and pushing each other around. Slamming against walls, tables, maybe even the floor. But it always came back to this. Both of them laid on the bed. Side by side. So deeply and undoubtedly in love. But neither of them would admit it. Not to each other.. Not yet.

After the first phase,
After passionate nights and intimate days.


After a minute, Becka finally looked up. Atash lay with his head tipped back, his eyes closed and hiding the golden glow from his iris'. A smirk flashed across Becka's lips and she gained that mischievous look in her eyes. The look that suggested, this wasn't the end of the sexual journey around the house. She leaned up and licked his nose, her icy eyes looking up in anticipation for his reaction. Confused, Atash blinked before turning his eyes to the one in front of him, slowly quirking his eyebrow when soft lips started to trail their sweet kisses, down from his nose to his lips. Becka looked up once more and gave him a small grin, kissing his lips before she tilted her head. After a minute, Her eyes narrowed curiously and her index finger came up, pressing against a small scar above his eyebrow. Slowly, she let her finger trace it over before she placed a small kiss over the scar and continued on down over his cheek.

Only then would he let me trace,
the frozen river which ran through his face.


Letting her lips travel down more, Becka licked over his jaw, slowly sliding her tongue over the smooth skin before she came to a halt when the smoothness was disturbed. A small, thin scar traced its way from his jaw back to his ear. Atash watched her, letting her have her way...for now. Though he seemed completely calm, his eyes told her he was amused, perhaps even curious. Up came the finger from Becka's right hand, the tip slowly starting to make its way over the dent in the skin, a small frown placing it's self among her lips before she traced it back. Her eyes looked up, blue clashing with gold as she parted her lips with an unanswered question. Shrugging it off she leaned in, pressing the faintest of a kiss on the tip of the scar, then let her lips gently trace up over it...

Only then would he let me explore,
the blown hinge of his lower jaw.


Atash looked down, the sides of his lips tugging up in a half smirk as he tipped his head back once more, finally starting to enjoy the feeling of the lips tracing down over his jaw and to his neck. Using her teeth, Becka made her way lower, nipping, biting and kissing over the skin of his neck, sometimes letting her tongue penetrate the skin. Moving her hands up, she gently started to massage his abs, pressing her finger tips in and rubbing it over. Suddenly, her lips came to a stop once more as they hit a third scar along his collar bone. She frowned and looked it over, sympathy in her curious eyes. With a sigh she leaned in, kissing the scar as she looked up. Atash had closed his eyes, letting the gold be covered over once more, though his body language still showed his amusement.

And handle and hold,
the damaged, porcelain collar-bone.


As her kisses traveled over his shoulders, they met several new scars, two of them in line over his shoulder. She blinked at the feel of the skin, looking down at them before frowning again...There was so many...She hadn't noticed them before. No matter how many times they'd showered, fucked or even laid naked around each other...She kissed each of the scars in turn, leaning up and sneaking a kiss to his lips before moving on to the next shoulder to find similar scars, two in line like the others. Her fingertips traced up his chest to move over the small dents, pressing them gently before kissing them and moving down to his chest...


And mind and attend,
the fractured rudder of a shoulder-blade.


Again, Atash's eyebrow quirked up and he looked down, watching her move down lower to the long scar that stretched from his chest down over his torso. His back arched up slightly as he felt the cold fingertip slide down over the skin. Then the finger jerked away and he looked down. Becka blinked when he suddenly moved up, eyes worried for a second before she asked; 'Do they hurt..?' But he only shook his head and smirked, 'No..' Her lips tugged down and she raised an eyebrow, 'Are they sensitive..?' He shrugged his shoulders lightly and merely looked even more amused, 'Just a tiny bit..' She finally grinned once more and leaned in, kissing the bottom of the scar before letting her tongue slide out, teasingly trailing up and over the soft, pink flesh, making him shiver and tip his head back with closed eyes.

And finger and thumb,
the parachute silk of his punctured lung. 


She smiled lightly at his reaction, letting both her hands massage over the faint bruises. Atash winced. Not to long along his ribs were broken by a car crash, and he was still recovering. He arched his back up to get away from the pressing. Becka blinked and watched him before pulling her hands away with a wince. Mumbling an apology, she kissed the purple and black marks on his skin, the tip of her fingers barely touching them as she traced them over like she'd done with the rest of his scars.

Only then could I bind the struts,
and climb the rungs of his broken ribs.


She sighed and looked up at him, giving him a curious stare. 'I don't see how you've managed to hurt yourself so much..' She mumbled, resting her head on his chest for a second, simply staying quiet and listening to the sound of his heart as she played and tickled with the skin around his waist. He smirked and moved a hand through her hair, pulling her a tiny bit closer. 'What can I say...I love pain...~' She rolled her eyes and pushed herself up to sit on his waist, grinding against once before smirking and tilting her head a tiny bit to the side.

And feel the hurt,
of his grazed heart.


He blinked and looked up at her with a faint grin, taking her hips and giving her a second grind back, making her roll her eyes before settling them back on his body. She examined over each of the scars she'd pressed with her fingers, only this time only her eyes got to touch them. She winced at some and bit her lip at others, but most of them made her tilt her head. Some were from knifes, some from scratches and some from bullet wounds. '...They only add to your sexiness.' She said, making him look down curiously before he snorted, tracing his own fingers over the four scars on her tummy. 'And so do yours..~' He teased, making her blush as she shook her head. 'No..' She smirked before a small frown made its way on her lips as she leaned down, spotting, probably the most recent scar on his body, aside from the ones on his palms from cigarettes of course..

Skirting along,
only then could I picture the scan.


Becka swallowed and let her teeth nip at her bottom lip. Her index finger was tracing over the 4cm thick, circle scar on his chest. She couldn't help but feel fully responsible for this...The car crash was almost all her fault..If she didn't make him mad, then they both wouldn't have gotten hurt... She rubbed over it softly and gave it a small kiss, looking up to lick his chin. On that day he'd saved their baby girl. She didn't think she ever thanked him for that...But she would. Someday.

The foetus of metal beneath his chest,
where the bullet had finally come to rest


Her eyes moved back up over his face, examining every little detail before she started to make her way up with her lips, kissing and nibbling up over the flesh as she ignored the scars this time around. Atash kept his hand in her hair, massaging her scalp and making a small noise at all the attention to his skin, making a tiny shiver make it's way up his spine as he looked down with an amused smirk, finally placing a kiss to her lips.

Then I widened the search, 
tracing the scarring back to its source.


Becka blinked and kissed back after a second, licking his lips before continuing on over his cheek before finally placing a last, small kiss to the middle of his forehead She used her thumbs to gently massage his temples, pressing her fingers in before placing a kiss to each of them before using using her hands to run over his ears and into his hair, tugging and pulling at it lightly before she finally yanked the curl at the back of his head, earning herself a loud grunt. 'D-Don't..' He uttered, grabbing her waist and pulling her back down so they were face to face once more.

To a sweating, unexploded mine
buried deep in his mind, around which


She gave a smug smirk and finally placed her lips down on his, moving her arms around his neck and settling down with a content sigh. Atash rolled his eyes and responded to the kiss by taking it deeper, rolling his tongue around with hers and finally pulling away, brushing the hair from her face and looking over all the details. The light pink lips, the bright eyes, the soft skin and the scar on her temple. He sighed and looked up, his golden eyes finally meeting her dark blue ones. She held his gaze and used her thumb to tug his bottom lip down, pressing a small kiss to it before she mumbled; 'I love you..' Atash stayed quiet for a second before he finally snorted and gave a small nod. 'I know you do, babe. I know..'

Every nerve in his body had tightened and closed,
Then, and only then, did i come close.

© 2014 Ambidextrous Jellybean


Author's Note

Ambidextrous Jellybean
Ignore all spelling mistakes, I tried my best to fix them all but I'm always gonna miss some. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on July 17, 2014
Last Updated on July 17, 2014
Tags: Simon Armitage, Manhunt, Love, Romance, Scars, Hurt

Author

Ambidextrous Jellybean
Ambidextrous Jellybean

Derry, Ireland



About
Not much to say, I love to write and I hope you enjoy it. more..