A melody of minds.

A melody of minds.

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

a short poem

"

Lost in a place. The memory sweet taste. the broken face of the human race, when do the angels fall from grace and when do we meet face to face, to witness a state which can’t be seen, to cry a little after dreams, when the world means nothing but then I see your standing right beside me. And then whispering words which are so true then suddenly you vanish and the seconds tick by turning into nights as I thought they might, to hold onto a wish so tight and hoping you will just be alright. Sometimes I wonder if the world enjoys the pain in my mind hidden by my gleaming eyes, but we shall all get out of this alive, even though we don’t think we will survive, our heartbeats remind us of why we are alive, our emotions challenge our drive. Because our souls are deprived of flying through the skies, ignore the questions and reasons why, ignore the minutes ticking by, because im looking into your eyes and all I see is heaven in disguise.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on March 8, 2013
Last Updated on March 8, 2013
Tags: arabellamortimerhendry

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing