When the daylight hits the Sky

When the daylight hits the Sky

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

this is just a gather of all my thoughts about the future.

"

When daylight hits the sky, and the sunrise says goodbye, there is a pain in our eyes when we count the times gone by, because we know its right when we don’t go out of each other’s sight, despite the world turning we are still learning, despite the yearning the hands on the clock are turning. Just for the night just for the day all I want is you to be safe, we've fallen from the sky but they say we are a disgrace. Life is like a lark but it’s a demon that hides in the dark that whispers words true follow through, and do what you do because ill forever protect you, and not let them get you, I know you will be you, and stay true to my heart because you light up the dark, and you light up the way I would not have it any other way, yet why am I afraid of losing something which will always come my way?  When the sunrise has begun have we left the battle and won. Do we prove to be true to the life that we lead, to the people we meet, and when we compete to the words that we speak which are so sweet. The melodies of memories will always be turning and I will never stop yearning for the dreams that I’m dreaming, for the hope I’m believing , for the path that I take ill battle on even though I might break, for the sake of making foundations quake, in my wake of finding what’s mine, and never giving up this time.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on March 9, 2013
Last Updated on March 9, 2013
Tags: arabellamortimerhendry

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing