ARE ANY OF US REAL? HOW DO WE DEFINE REAL

ARE ANY OF US REAL? HOW DO WE DEFINE REAL

A Story by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

are any of us real? we think we are all unique, but we are all "Advertisements" for everything. from whats in our homes to the clothes on our back, from the music we listen to, to the hair style.

"
are any of us real? we think we are all unique, but we are all "Advertisements" for everything. from whats in our homes to the clothes on our back, from the music we listen to, to the hair style we have. 
On a daily basis, people share there opinions about themselves to others, and people ask other people on what there opinion is on them. But some people who have a dream, break the mold and create there own style. But do they really break the mold and create there own style? or are they just having similar dreams and styles which another person has also. For example If you listen to a song and tap your foot to the rhythm, another person in the world will be doing that exact same thing. However if you dye you hair, and put on new clothes and tag it " your own style" it isn't your style, because there are so many people in the world, So you will not be the only one who dresses in that exact way. 
Even when we try and be different we don't achieve it, because we are all connected to one another.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with Jake. This is thought-provoking.. Good write.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very good and thought provoking.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2013
Last Updated on August 16, 2013
Tags: arabellamortimerhendry

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing